2. Rex Runner

QUATRE 8000 SPEAKERS

Any gain cell info?
  3. Rex Runner

QUATRE 8000 SPEAKERS

Any other Quatre pop up lately?
  4. Rex Runner

member GRIDSLAYER.. An unspeakable act of kindness

Gridslayer had posted a vintage pair of Kirksaeter X-7D speakers on Craigslist at a very fair price. Immediately I showed interest but because things are not going well at my employment , I had to pass on these near mint beauty,s. Today he showed up at my door and offered them, for free. He even...
  5. Rex Runner

HARMaN Kardon A50k filter caps

I fully comprehend his directions. I hung up my iron last year because of mental struggles This was posted on Craigslist for $30 the other day. Like drugs. Once a junkie, always a junkie I appreciate everyones input Rex in Ohio
  6. Rex Runner

My last project Old age, bad eye sight, and i cant remember what i did yesterday It is over for me, painfully I appreciate your help Rex
  7. Rex Runner

Hey Jack; Maybe you could possibly draw a simple diagram on how to install these 2 caps Much appreciated
  8. Rex Runner

Amateur,s cant read schematics Im guessing the 4 lug terminal strip is attached to chassis. That lug would be grounded where do the other wires go on the strip?
  9. Rex Runner

Could you draw a simple diagram?
  10. Rex Runner

Cardboard cans Each has 1 cap @ 150uf 200v Need directions on how to use discreet caps instead of ordering new cans
  11. Rex Runner

Can anyone decipher this transistor??

Was working fine for quite a while And then, no left channel I’ll figure it out Thanks to all who chimed in Rex
  12. Rex Runner

Plus seeing that defective parts were installed from the get go, I see no harm in replacing these. Maybe 3 lytics on the circuit board. No harm in replacing those also The girth of components lay in the phono section. The phono section is superbly built and does sound outstanding
  13. Rex Runner

It is broke No left channel Before I order pair of OpAmps for $1.60 and $7.99 shipping, won’t hurt to order these
  14. Rex Runner

The metal can replaced a 3 leg TO-92 case identical Positive regulator
  15. Rex Runner

Here is the BOM
  16. Rex Runner

791 is all i can read
  17. Rex Runner

Doing a complete restore. Not many components to replace Except the phono section.
  18. Rex Runner

The part in question looks like a transistor but is called a positive regulator. A service bulletin called for the replacement of the Negative regulator which had the same case as the positive regulator. So. What is this thing
  19. Rex Runner

Crown IC-150A Closest pre amp made to be passive The BOM list only 2 transistors
  20. Rex Runner

Crown pre amp Could be a voltage regulator?
  21. Rex Runner

Any one
  22. Rex Runner

Any BGW fans out there?

My 250D drives these 100 pound lunkers quite nicely
  23. Rex Runner

Any BGW fans out there?

It actually has a 50a cord
  24. Rex Runner

Any BGW fans out there?

Yup