Search results

1. Aleksei77

Problem with the Marantz 1200B

if you repair in the video only the left speaker moves when the bursts occur, so i think the dc problem maybe only on the left channel? it also blown the left speaker unfortunately
  2. Aleksei77

Can anyone give me some tips so that when I talk to the next technician, give him some direction on where to look?
  3. Aleksei77

Already sent this unit to two techs, the first tech changed some power supply caps and the second changed the filter caps, did a complete recap, replaced some transistors and the relay to the omron one 24VDC, and this problem still persists when you listening they work fine for about one minute...
  4. Aleksei77

Marantz 1200b no audio

Any news?
  5. Aleksei77

Tuner ST-313L a and sw doesnt work, ic problem

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284737417694 fund the ic cx168 on ebay, bught it but i dnt know if its the correct one. lest test.
  6. Aleksei77

Sony ST-313L

I have one but is with problem on MW SW LW, no signal, if your unit is fully working i do recommend this unit, they sound very vintage and also cristal clear and well balanced. overall perfect sony sound. a true vintage.
  7. Aleksei77

Tuner ST-313L a and sw doesnt work, ic problem

I have a Sony st 313l tuner and cannot repair The am mw sw, The problem is The ic, does anyome knows where to get Them?
  8. Aleksei77

Any fellow owners here of the dinosaur Yamaha RX-V2095?

I had a rx v995 good memoriies, but i think The 2095 should be another level. Mine 995 has a problem with The lights on The panel once in 60 days it goes out but Just turn off and on again and i was "fixed"
  9. Aleksei77

Any fellow owners here of the dinosaur Yamaha RX-V2095?

i thinking in buying an rx v2095 for sure, they pop cheap! and they sound very nice even better that some vintage regarded gear, the 2095 also have separated pre out main in, só you can use the pres, im buying to use only the pre of it. i think maybe this pre work just as nice as the c4 ? maybe?
  10. Aleksei77

Leestereo's Restoration/Upgrade Of A Sansui AU-717

did you bought the 26 from mouser or farnell? and the 34?
  11. Aleksei77

Leestereo's Restoration/Upgrade Of A Sansui AU-717

I'm restoring my 717 with this components most part of the list except the eletrolitic that i will buy myself, soon i come here with test videos of before and after
  12. Aleksei77

Volume pot cleaning guide for AU-717

Does this washer is the correct one? i bought on aliexpress it says starlock washer 2.5M , I will leave to my tech to open i will print the images you listed to guide him @Bumpalump:
  13. Aleksei77

Do you think I killed my Topping E30?

or just buy a vintage small mixer will do the job too
  14. Aleksei77

What's the difference between amps with 2 transistors vs 4 transistors

What's the difference between amps with 2 transistors vs 4 transistors per channel, do the 4 transistors generally sound better? What's the benefits? Do it make so much difference in audio quality? Or it's just more potent?
  15. Aleksei77

I see there's translation on the video but the sansui au 717 part seems to be very small and not well detailed can you explain in steps how to open the pot? i will give the instructions to my tech.
  16. Aleksei77

Can you please explain in English detailed on how to open and clean the pot? I don't understand Romanian/polish
  17. Aleksei77

The False Claim that You Should Only Use Deoxit F5 on Pots

I have now had extensive further discussions with the manufacturers and contained in this article are, I hope, the answers to these questions. Hopefully this one can now be ‘put to bed’. Here is a summary of the questions and concerns: 1. D5 lists many uses on the side of the can but it...
  18. Aleksei77

G5700 Tuning stations

all i know is that theres a ci 840rmms something like that in this g models that tend to sometimes give problem and you have to buy new ones
  19. Aleksei77

Which Speakers are You Using for Your Sansui Amps

Paradigm mini monitor v2 it's all i have i think they re great
  20. Aleksei77

good to know but the mistake was already done lol i think one time wont cause trouble hope so
  21. Aleksei77

I did this technique today and i have to say this is essential, totally worth it, but i didnt drill with the holes pointed to the floor to the debris don't ge in, i think this would be nice to do, when drilling when its very near to drill completely the small tool for drilling gets hard my tip...
  22. Aleksei77

Show Me Your Sansui!

Can you post a video demo with these?
  23. Aleksei77

DIY Sansui AU-717 AU-517 binding post adapter

Here's the final result afterr instalation of the banana plugs, crv00 user gently gave me the opportunity and sent me a couple of sets to install the bananas or the result was phenomenal, many thanks, i'm not a tech but the result was good and i'm listening to songs right now
Back
Top Bottom