Search results

1. luke46

1987 Sherwood S-2770r CP

I have a 1987 Sherwood S-2770r-cp. It has been in my family since my dad purchased it along with two Cerwin Vega D-2s. Thats a story for another post. So it was my familys stereo. We used to throughout my childhood till we moved out in 2011 and didn't have time to set it up. It was given to me...
  2. luke46

1987 Sherwood s2770r cp issues

have had this sherwood receiver in my family since 1987. Equalizer display doesn't work radio only works in mono and some lights don't work. Any solutions?
  3. luke46

Help with 1959 Zenith SF185r.

"put in paragraph form for your viewing pleasure Hello. Well this is your last warning. Long story fast approaching. Want to proceed ahead? Well I warned ya. Welcome to the first Luke storytime hour, the show that everyone falls asleep while reading the post. Anyway, Hey guys, its Luke again...
  4. luke46

Hello, new here. 17 year old from ohio beginner

I am on the console stereo group on facebook, they recommended this forum, and wow so much knowledgable and intelligent people here I am a as they call it "young un". 17 years old. Been into electronics as long as I can remember and been record collecting and into hi fi stereo since two months...
Back
Top Bottom