Search results

1. Groove_capn

groove_capn's setup

I'm new to vintage audio but the bug bit me hard. Everything in these pics was bought in various thrift stores and Facebook marketplace. I introduce you to Frankenthrift.
  2. Groove_capn

Utah mk17 tech manual

I'll do that . Thanks :)
  3. Groove_capn

Utah mk17 tech manual

I was going to do a refurb on mine one of the crossovers is completely shot and the woofers need to be replaced and both look pretty shot. the surround on one is ripped and on the second unit someone replaced the woofer with a peavy guitar amp speaker. I've definitely got my work cut out for...
  4. Groove_capn

Utah WD-90's?

Currently trying to refurbish a pair myself I'm trying to find a tech readout if you happen to run across one hit me up lol.
  5. Groove_capn

Utah mk17 tech manual

Just wondering if anyone Here happens to have the specifications on Utah mk17 speakers or wd90's (same tweets,mids,woofers) wanting to do a rebuild but can't find any info on Google.
  6. Groove_capn

speaker identification help

I appreciate all the help folks.
  7. Groove_capn

It's going to be a fun project that's for sure. I've talked to a friend of mine about doing the electrical work on them already. I'll have them tip top in no time.
  8. Groove_capn

I'm going to look into that closer .I'm probably going to do a refurb and would like to stay as close to factory original as I can
  9. Groove_capn

Utah wd90. Is what I've found after doing a bit of research. Thanks much for the starting point! :)
  10. Groove_capn

Found these 2 speakers for free. No clue as to make or model. Do any of you guys have a clue? Just trying to identify what I have for More research.
  11. Groove_capn

hello from North Carolina

Thanks much love the outdoors
  12. Groove_capn

Certainly does. Much less drama ha ha
  13. Groove_capn

14. Groove_capn

Yea my folks were old school. Lol I'd say they did a pretty good job.
  15. Groove_capn

Thanks kindly
  16. Groove_capn

should I pick this up?

Needless to say I grabbed it up. Works like a charm. Needs a bit of cosmetic clean up but I'm pleased with the purchase. Thanks for all the help folks. I'll get pics up eventually after I've got the bar and everything set up. This is going to be a fun project.
  17. Groove_capn

should I pick this up?

You actually just gave me a good idea. I'm building a bar on my back porch this summer. I could use it out there instead of something more expensive. :)
  18. Groove_capn

Thanks much :)
  19. Groove_capn

Thanks so much
  20. Groove_capn

should I pick this up?

Ahhh . Yea I'm a noob
  21. Groove_capn

should I pick this up?

Sorry about that. It's an amp. I was going to use it for my Sony 5 disk changer and audio streaming. Possibly surround when I watch movies. I was also going to throw a turntable on it When I get my preamp
  22. Groove_capn

should I pick this up?

Sherwood rx4103 15 bucks. Thrift shop find. Wanted opinions.
  23. Groove_capn

Many thanks.
  24. Groove_capn

Thanks much! :)
  25. Groove_capn

North Carolina anyone?

Heck yea being new to the hobby I could stand to learn a thing or three. I'd like to meet up with like minded folks and jam. Wilkesboro here.
Back
Top Bottom