Search results

1. S

SA9100 faulty volume pot

Hi all Screwed up the volume pot big time after spraying some deoxit D5. Now the left channel will sound even tho pot is turned to the lowest. Sound level will balance out on both channels only at the 9o'clock position. Is this fixable? Otherwise, where can i buy a replacement pot? I know that...
  2. S

Where can I buy a KA 9100/7700D VU Meter

Hi Just got myself a very nice KA 7700D but with a dead left VU meter. Decided not to get it fixed as i doubt I have the skills nor know of anyone who can get it fixed. So if anyone can point me to where I can buy a replacement unit, I would be most grateful. Thanks. Sean
  3. S

Pioneer SA 1000

Hi Proud owner on a SA 1000. Missing the gold cap on the left bass knob. Any idea where i can find a replacement? Thx!
  4. S

Marantz 1090 mated with Sansui au 919

Hi all Thought I'd share an experience I had recently matching the preamp of the marantz to the sansui poweramp. Had an 1090 stowed away and decided to pull it out to check its condition before putting it up for sale. I remembered the sound from this little amp as clear with great soundstaging...
  5. S

Replacement knobs for 1180dc

Hi AKers Can someone point me.to where i can purchase these knobs? I have a non oem "tape copy" and a scratched "selector" knob looking to be replaced. Thanks a bunch! Sean
Back
Top Bottom