Search results

1. 2270 in play

Impromptu So-Cal Meet Up Review

@Greg Nal i want to hear that Scott LK150! I can bring the Fisher KX200 that has been mushroom stamped by @vendo81
  2. 2270 in play

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

June 3 2017
  3. 2270 in play

Jbjsr is a solid AKer

@jbjsr is a great seller, received my fisher cab today and it’s better than advertised. Packed well great job. Do not hesitate to buy from.
  4. 2270 in play

Fisher SA-100 vs SA-300

@HBTim good info on the Mullards
  5. 2270 in play

Southern California AK Meet-up RSVP

@Rmac587 i can bring the Fisher for sure
  6. 2270 in play

Southern California AK Meet-up RSVP

I’m in for sure.
  7. 2270 in play

Southern California Registry

@Rmac587 @HBTim I am definitely in to help preload, setup prior to event.
  8. 2270 in play

Count me in @Rmac587. @HBTim
  9. 2270 in play

KG4 Score?

We all had a great time at Tim’s house. Listens to different speakers using Amazon music, CD and vinyl as the media. Of course vinyl was superior to my ears. I also really liked the CD. Thanks to Tim and his wife for being gracious hosts to our motley crew. Or is that Crue! :rockon::rockon:
  10. 2270 in play

Saturday Score!!

Was it Mark Westerfield? Something close to that I think
  11. 2270 in play

Saturday Score!!

According to @jberger we will need two anyways. Lol
  12. 2270 in play

Saturday Score!!

My Saturday score.
  13. 2270 in play

Saturday Score!!

I got a Fisher KX-100 looks clean and US tubes show tested.
  14. 2270 in play

Saturday Score!!

Anytime you wanna use the variac let me know @HBTim @Rmac587. I might take @jberger advice and bring the variac up on a variac to test. Lol:rflmao:
  15. 2270 in play

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Devo “Are we not Men”
  16. 2270 in play

So @Rmac587 and @HBTim have a little crew started up in SoCal our first meet up was last Sunday at HBTims home. Had a great time, tested some gear,had some laughs, ate donuts and giggled like school boys. Gotta keep this going!
  17. 2270 in play

A/D/S 1590/2 with drivers rebuilt by Richard So

I think you should pick up those 1590s @Rmac587. Those look like beauty’s man.
  18. 2270 in play

Shootout!!!! ADS 1590/ Klipsch Forte/ Pioneer 100/ AR14...

I want to start by thanking @HBTim and his wife for graciously hosting @Rmac587 and myself for this blessed event last Sunday. So as HBTim and Rmac both stated the ADS L1590s kicked some serious ass. I had never heard that model of ADS and I was truly blown away with the level of detail and...
  19. 2270 in play

New Tube Preamp - China - 12AX7

Seems like a really good price even considering the purchase of their phono preamp you still at about $550 all in.
  20. 2270 in play

New Tube Preamp - China - 12AX7

It does look to be the same preamp.
  21. 2270 in play

Solder party sounds good. I need practice.
  22. 2270 in play

Dirty little eBay trick

Was there a serial # in the listing pictures? If so I’d ask for a picture of damage showing the serial #, or a picture of something with today’s date like a newspaper or weekly publication along with the damage. If they can’t provide that put in negative comments in eBay.
  23. 2270 in play

Tom B is top notch SX-780

Already pushed out Dave. Lol took about 5 mins and an A&B comparison. To be fair the 828 has only been de-oxit’d
  24. 2270 in play

Tom B is top notch SX-780

a few weeks ago I sent a DM to Tom B about my interest in a Pioneer SX series receiver. He got right back to me about the options he had available and soon to be available. I decided on. SX-780 that was a unit he serviced and upgraded to led and the STKs in. Well it showed up today in CA all...
  25. 2270 in play

New here

Welcome and I say buy them
Back
Top Bottom