Search results

1. R

MCS 3275 Issue... Left Channel Drops Out

Thank you very much, It was indeed my browser that was causing problem.
  2. R

MCS 3275 Issue... Left Channel Drops Out

Hi, I am trying to fix a MCS-3275 that is DOA from eBay. Can someone please share the schematics/service manual if possible? Thanks.
  3. R

Hi, I am currently fixing a MCS-3275 that is dead on arrival from eBay. Not powering on. Dial...

Hi, I am currently fixing a MCS-3275 that is dead on arrival from eBay. Not powering on. Dial cord is cut and missing. Can you please share the Schematic and the service manual of the same. Thanks, -Rama
  4. R

Need some help (Philips 7871, Audiocontrol C101, BGW 410

Thank you. I found the same at Hifiengine.
  5. R

Need some help (Philips 7871, Audiocontrol C101, BGW 410

Hi, I have the same receiver that is totally dead. It blows fuse. Looks like you have the schematic for 7871. Can you please share the schematic?
  6. R

Fisher 700-T Restoration Help

Thanks Larry, I followed your suggestion and recapped this receiver. It works fine now. Most of the 1uf capacitors on tone board were off the limit, some of them were totally dead.
  7. R

Onkyo TX-4500 Receiver signal reception fix

Thank you very much for your help. I could successfully align FM on my TX-4500.
  8. R

Can you please share the recap list for KA-801? I have a KA-801 that I want to recap. Thanks.

Can you please share the recap list for KA-801? I have a KA-801 that I want to recap. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom