Search results

1. Robert1977

Au 919 HELP please and thank you

In need of help to bring back Sansui au 919. I need help to identify black flag caps on board f-2839. While cleaning dreaded glue. Came to me in pieces and bags. Any help would be appreciated. Will post pictures as I go thank you.
  2. Robert1977

Kr9600 led upgrade

Here's under the hood. I'll add more pictures as I clean.
  3. Robert1977

Kr9600 led upgrade

I just acquired this beauty. It needs a good cleaning has dust from 1970. Needs led upgrade. What do you think ?
  4. Robert1977

Dc 300 a crown

So far so good on the dc300a only problem is the on and off switch I need to find one or mod one in?
  5. Robert1977

Dc 300 a crown

Just finished cleaning and deoxit the pots it sounds good .
  6. Robert1977

Dc 300 a crown

My first Crown amplifier anything to look after or out for?
  7. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

the amplifier Powers up I'm going to take a picture of the power light
  8. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

I'm adding a fan this Yamaha gets really warm actually it gets really hot I don't want to damage
  9. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

10. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

I love how this Yamaha looks inside here you go I will upgrade my phone next month this one has a shity camera it doesn't even have a flash it's storming outside so my customers have to wait After the Storm I will service their vehicles or whenever they need
  11. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

Here's a close-up of my virtual reality theater center Channel it's time to clean it up to
  12. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

Time to open up my Yamaha for maintenance I never open this one when I bought it cuz it's a newer model
  13. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

Maybe a big monoblock will push it it weighs about 50 pounds it reminds me of the old Klipsch theater speakers well not too old I'll find the picture of the Klipsch theater speaker and post it
  14. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

My power JBL sub burn today but it was time for it to go it's been clipping and going into protect mode it's the cheapy model so I'm OK on the other hand it's time to upgrade yay that's the positive out of it
  15. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

I found a sub in the closet sub speaker but I don't have nothing to power it any suggestions
  16. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

I don't know what should I build any ideas they look pretty rugged even though their small
  17. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

8 4 ohm speakers
  18. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

One lonely little speaker
  19. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

Thank you for the manual I really appreciate it I had been looking for it and I have not found it I hadn't found the information on this amp at all that's why reason I hesitated to buy it but for anybody else out there that doesn't know much about these it sounds beautiful thank you very much again
  20. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

Can you post pictures of your Shure HTS 5000 I've never seen one before I'm very pleased to the amp that I purchased it does the job that I was purchasing it for more than enough I think to today is the second day of listening to it
  21. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

Thanks a lot for the advice before I purchased this amp I became a member here at audiokarma opening the amp up before running it and inspecting inspecting the outputs was one of the things that I learned from you guys I didn't get any background on this amp since I bought it from a pawn shop...
  22. Robert1977

Monstrous Beasts

I really love your speakers they look like they perform well I recently bought a Shure amp and I'm very pleased with the sound it's a HTS 50 Spa I'm running it stereo to channel but I might be bridging it in the future to see how much it pushes out
  23. Robert1977

Pawn shop amp

I purchased the amp to push the JBL es90 series I really like the sound that they Yamaha RXV 750 put to them but I know they needed more power I still need to find the area where they sound best that sounds better right I'm sorry it's late at night so let me post some pictures of the speakers I...
Back
Top Bottom