Search results

1. jmoliff

Can anybody help me with this cartridge. I cant find any info on it.

Here are a couple of pics that were requested.
  2. jmoliff

Can anybody help me with this cartridge. I cant find any info on it.

Can anybody help me with this cartridge. I cant find any info on it. Any help will be appreciated. It is a shure CJ cartridge
  3. jmoliff

Sony TC-K45 Cassette Deck Problems

Thats exactly what happens. If you smack like an old TV sometimes it comes back!
  4. jmoliff

Sony TC-K45 Cassette Deck Problems

I have a Sony TC-K45 that will stop playing but the tape is still moving. Anyone have any ideas what is going on with it. Any help will be apricated. Thanks in advance.
  5. jmoliff

pioneer sp-400 speakers

Thanks for the info, looks like I will not put any money in these.
  6. jmoliff

pioneer sp-400 speakers

Got these in an auction and can't find any info on them, if anyone knows anything about them please post it here. Thanks in advance.
  7. jmoliff

Sansui SP-1500 Question

Thanks, but we managed to come to an understanding.
  8. jmoliff

Sansui SP-1500 Question

I sold the grill from one and the customer is saying it is too small.
  9. jmoliff

Sansui SP-1500 Question

Did Sansui have more then one model of these under the same model number ?
  10. jmoliff

Pioneer SP-400 Speakers

I can't find anything on these speakers any info will help. Got these in an auction don't know if they are worth fixing. Posted some pics, any info will help, thanks in advance.
  11. jmoliff

Help with Cartridge ID

Got this with a turntable no markings other then Made in Denmark and some numbers on the side. It is a low output cartridge. Other then that I have no idea who made it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance.
  12. jmoliff

Fisher 24-R

Thanks for the info
  13. jmoliff

Fisher 24-R

I just purchased a Fisher consul and the receiver is marked 24-R do any of you Fisher experts know what model it is. There are no other markings on it. I am thinking it is a 250 TX.
  14. jmoliff

Pioneer A-88X no left channel

I picked this up at an auction it was very dirty and full of static. Cleaned all the switches and now it sounds nice except the missing channel. Found the outputs and there is a chip that is recommended for replacement. I dont have a service manual and dont just want to throw parts at it. Is...
  15. jmoliff

Anyone know who made sears 8 track recorders for them?

It says made in Japan, so wondering who made them.
  16. jmoliff

Can anyone ID this unit

Thanks for the quick response. I think I will have to bid on it !!
  17. jmoliff

Can anyone ID this unit

Can anyone ID this unit. Thanks in advance
  18. jmoliff

drabina great buyer

Smooth transaction look forward to dealing with him again smooth transacyion
  19. jmoliff

jmoliff is a really cool guy

Thanks for the kind words. Jeff
  20. jmoliff

What sounds to you really like?

Cowbell everybody needs more cowbell
  21. jmoliff

Pricing vinyl for garage sales and other strategies.

I wont pay more then .50 to 1.00. But I did get a sealed 79 PF wall for .50 and flipped it for 100
  22. jmoliff

Joe Bonamassa

Check out Live at Albert Hall, one of his best
  23. jmoliff

Marshall JCM 2000

Thanks for the info, I work on my own audio and know nothing about this amp. I guess I will tell him to take it to a qualified service center.
  24. jmoliff

Marshall JCM 2000

My daughters boyfriend brought me his marshall JMC 2000 to repair seems it powers on but no sound. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get a copy of the service manual? I have googled it with no luck. Thanks for any help you can give me,
Back
Top Bottom