Search results

1. highping

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Running out of room, but I just couldn't leave these behind today: Kenwood: KA-7100, KR-2600 and LS-403's, Unknown Peavey's, and a Seismic Audio SA-APTR01. Love the cabinets on the LS-403's.
  2. highping

An unexpected "round 2" at the center. Again, in no particular order: Velodyne VX-10B, HSU VTF-2, Boston T830's, Infinity RS-10's, Sony STR-GX900ES, California Audio Labs Icon Mark II, Rotel RCD-971, Cambridge Audio - azur 640c, DacMagic, and Sonata CD30, NAD 326BEE & 3225PE, Telecom 250...
  3. highping

Decent pick up today (in no particular order): Audiolab DC Block, Schiit Modi 1 DAC, Tivoli Audio Model CD, azur 640c, azur 340c TEAC V-3RX, Tandberg TCD-310, Paradigm Monitor 7's, Boston HD5's, B&W LCR600 S3, REL Strata III, M&K V-3B, Canton AS 22 SC, M&K V-1B, HsU Research VTF-2
  4. highping

Deal in PA?

His other ad states that "pricing is variable"......
  5. highping

Deal in PA?

And he's not going to ship it for $3.49!
  6. highping

Please help me identify this RCA console and is it worth $25

Grab it if you need to bury a monkee......
  7. highping

A mini score for me

Wow, nice gear!
  8. highping

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Can't wait to see those Sequerra's. :thumbsup:
  9. highping

What's your latest audio purchase?

Hey MegaHurts, That's quite a broad spectrum of music there. From Leonard Cohen to Sublime. Nice grab! :thumbsup:
  10. highping

This week at the recycle center: ADS R4 and CD3, Energy Connoisseur CF-30's, APC Masterswitch III, EV EVT-2230. dbx 2215 type III NR, Pioneer CLD-1070, Realistic reverb, and a Simpson 260 .
  11. highping

Yes please, I always like to see what the nicer gear looks like inside. Best regards, Bob/highping
  12. highping

Pssst.... take a pic with the top off. Please...:)
  13. highping

Receiver and Amp nudies! Post them if ya got them!

Elan D1650/D1651 S/N 000071
  14. highping

Local Speaker Choices

Those Frazier cabinets look really solid, on the other hand the Klispsch are newer and likely have better "parts". I'd end up buying both. :p
  15. highping

It pays to recycle

Nice grab! Those are some well built pieces, congrats! :thumbsup:
  16. highping

How about some back yard nature pictures?

Walking the dog tonight and came across this huge salamander. Most others I've found (under things) are about the size of my thumb length wise. This guy was strolling across the yard. Brought him in the house and had the wife (try to) hold it for a pic.
  17. highping

Receiver and Amp nudies! Post them if ya got them!

Crown Micro-Tech 1200 Impressive output numbers.....
  18. highping

Hafler DH-500 when shouldn't I pass it up?

I was fortunate enough to find one (that worked) at a local pawn shop. Picked it up for $300 + sales tax. It sits unused, of course, hoarders gotta hoard. :biggrin:
  19. highping

It came without the inner and outer platters. Believe it or not I happened to have an inner platter that I found years ago and had no idea what it belonged to. Anywhoooo, after looking at the cost of replacing the outer ring, replacing parts on the power board, and possibly having to replace the...
  20. highping

Another lousy turntable at the recyclers (sarcasm). ;)
  21. highping

Hifi hoarder cleanout

Thanks for sharing your story. You've got lots of nice gear there.
  22. highping

thoughts on market price for classic audio equipment?

My bad, pretty sure it was a typo. Probably meant to type SX-1980. :)
  23. highping

Agreed, but is there a SX-1950? Lux Man said: "wow! you guys are in a totally different league than myself to even entertain a SX1950 at $4500."
  24. highping

I've owned a SX-950 and a SX-1050......but I've never heard of a SX-1950?????
Back
Top Bottom