Search results

1. gigbyt

Ω Ω October 22nd 2022 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

i think that was markus who brought them down the stairs!!
  2. gigbyt

♫ Post Pandemic FrankenFest is on in West Boylston, MA - Saturday October 23, 2021 ♫

Nice to see the Frankfest lives on and everyone had a good time. i havnt been to one in a couple years but hope to make it again in the future. Thanks for the pics and video.
  3. gigbyt

♫ Post Pandemic FrankenFest is on in West Boylston, MA - Saturday October 23, 2021 ♫

a bit off topic, any chance someone could repair a magnavox console pull amp, i think its redplating one of the output power tubes, 6v6 tubes. this amp belonged to Frank himself ( bought it at the auction after his passing) and has been updated previosly but i dont know who did the work. any...
  4. gigbyt

Winter New England FrankenFest Saturday March 10, 2018 Sutton MA

I'm actually looking into getting the American legion hall here in Plaistow for sometime in june/july. I think its only a hundred bux to rent the hall. the hall is very good sized, they have handicap ramps, plenty o parking and a bar downstairs.
  5. gigbyt

nice to see you all had a great time, i'm too lazy to make the extra 45 min drive ,LOL. Its nice to be able to follow the get together here with all the pics and commentary though. I hope they have a summer event, those are my favorite. More Pics Please!!
  6. gigbyt

oh man................................................................................
  7. gigbyt

New Cornwall III issue. ...What would you do?

Hope this is not AUDIOVOX'S new quality standards for Klipsch,:eek:
  8. gigbyt

New England Fall FrankenFest Saturday September 30th is in Clinton (!)

come nekkid if youd like, JUST DONT FORGET THE COOKIES!!!:jump:
  9. gigbyt

New England Fall FrankenFest Saturday September 30th is in Clinton (!)

that may be the one I sold him 3-4 years ago
  10. gigbyt

Let's start a discussion - where to hold the next FrankenFest?

Theres an American legion here in Plaistow with a good sized hall upstaiers that rents for 100-150 with plenty of parking and is handicap accessible. I could look into it if theres interest. they also have tables and chairs that can be set up and the bar downstairs.
  11. gigbyt

RIP Frank Carpenter AKA fcarpcarp ;-(

awe this sucks to hear ,Frank was truly one of the good folks, I will sorely miss him. R.I.P. Frank and thanks for all the great memories. The Fests will not be the same without him. Heartfelt Condolences to his family, thank you for lending him to us for all those Frankenfests, both at your...
  12. gigbyt

Summer 2017 New England FrankenFest - June 24th in Clinton MA

Hey, Me and Jamal got blocked out of the group picture by that damn Jim guy!!!!!!!!! LOL.
  13. gigbyt

Happy Birthday to audiodon!

Happy Birthday Don!!!!!!!!
  14. gigbyt

Summer 2017 New England FrankenFest - June 24th in Clinton MA

Wow, that video really brings back some great memories. I really miss Don (Audiodon). Please ,lets all keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
  15. gigbyt

Winter New England Frankenfest - confirmed for Clinton, MA!

as long as Franks there I don't care if its in a cave.:beerchug:
  16. gigbyt

Let's vote on a non-binding referendum for the next Summer FrankenFest

DID he just say Yankee stadium, count me OUT,LOL. Fenway, now your talkin.
  17. gigbyt

I AGREE 100% A big part of it for me is Frank and his hospitality, It just wouldn't be the same without him.
  18. gigbyt

This was the most tight fit of the fests weve had over the years at franks. usually there is a big room towards the back that is available as well as the fine gentleman Peter whos space we used to have down the hall on the right as well as a couple rooms and a hallway upstairs. The space...
  19. gigbyt

im packed up!!! bringing some ads L-880/2's and a pair of klh-5, ones in nice condition the other has a crap cabinet but the drivers work.
  20. gigbyt

McIntosh MC2500 current and fair price

I think that at that price ballpark there are a lot of options from McIntosh(and others) that are much newer with more features and so you really have to find a person that really wants an mc2500. I bought one 3-4 years ago that was serviced and owned by a former McIntosh tech and electronics...
  21. gigbyt

tell me about the speaker stands, are the short like 10-12 inches high and able to hold an a/d/s L-880 speaker?
Back
Top Bottom