Search results

1. V

Please help to identify the unit

Yes, you are right. I have found the same video on youtube. Thank you very much! Vladimir
  2. V

Thank you very much for your post. There is a stamp on the back side of the changer. It's not clear, but It seems to me that the changer was made in 1955 With best regards, Vladimir
  3. V

Hello, I found this record changer. Unfortunately there are no any label on it. Please help to identify the unit. Thank you Vladimir
  4. V

Another Super High End Phono Stage! No expense spared...

I asked the stupid question and removed it)))
  5. V

I checked all and I think this is the best choice. Thank you very much again. Delivery to Bulgaria is not cheap. So I have to start another project to combine orders:) All the best
  6. V

Hello everybody, Many thanks for the advices. Special thanks to Hamish119 I will check the links. And will try to order from Farnell. Hope they will ship to Bulgaria. At the moment I have three types of opamp - NE5532, OPA2134 and LME49860. Will try all. Thank you
  7. V

Hello everybody, I am a newcomer. I'm trying to build preamp from datasheet LME49860. One guy reccomend me the other values for RIAA network. I have used this calculator http://www.mh-audio.nl/calculateRIAA.asp R1=5K1. So we have R2=750 (741.5767), C1=330nf+100nf=430nf (428.81nf), C2=150nf...
Back
Top Bottom