Search results

1. Jer

What was your first album?

she had a bunch of Elvis 45s that I'd play on it.
  2. Jer

What was your first album?

My babysitter took me to Kmart. I must've been around 9yrs old. Brought it home and played it on a tiny little plastic fisher price looking tt
  3. Jer

Infinity RS6b Woofer replacement.

Cool. Thanks for the info.
  4. Jer

Infinity RS6b Woofer replacement.

First of all, are these worth bringing back? What's a good replacement woofer for these. They're in good shape, but they're loaded with incorrect 4ohm woofers right now.
  5. Jer

My new Monster

I have a Luxman T-240 digital tuner on the way. (eBay $46 shipped) But before it got here, I came across this unit unexpectedly. I've got the Luxman flu as well.
  6. Jer

My new Monster

That's great! I can't imagine what riding a bike with this beast must've been like. lol I had no idea what this receiver was when I first set eyes on it. I googled it with my phone while it sat there on the shelf. Yes this unit is certainly a keeper. Mines got bulbs out on the dial.
  7. Jer

My new Monster

I got them on Amazon. They're the 120mm set. Yes they're on one USB. I've got them on a wall adapter plugged into the switched receptacle. I've got them drawing heat out. AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7, Quiet Dual 120mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling...
  8. Jer

100-130 wpc receivers, Akai-Yamaha

9. Jer

100-130 wpc receivers, Akai-Yamaha

Luxman R-1120
  10. Jer

My new Monster

I've got it wired to my freshly serviced ESS AMT3s. One sitting on a 12" Velodyne powered SW. The other on a 15" PA cabinet with a 80hz crossover. I never thought I'd say it, but it's more than the room can handle.... Perfect.
  11. Jer

My new Monster

Absolutely. It sounds amazing, and it pulls an impressive amount of stations.
  12. Jer

My new Monster

My lovely wife got her sweater and we both left happy
  13. Jer

My new Monster

I just scooped up this Luxman R-1120 for $49. It's clean. Im sure happy that my wife dragged me into the thrift store today.
  14. Jer

JBL L26 crossover pot

I'm going to have to grind down a socket in order to tighten the nut. It's tight. I had to spin the l pad to remove it.
  15. Jer

JBL L26 crossover pot

They have 3/8" and 1". I ordered the 1" ones.
  16. Jer

JBL L26 crossover pot

I've got a couple on order.
  17. Jer

$100 ESS AMT3 rock monitors

I had it cranked for about 15min. It was damaged beforehand though. I had the burnt l pad turned as low as it would go and still send signal.
  18. Jer

JBL L26 crossover pot

I let the smoke out of this pot. Can someone point me to a replacement?
  19. Jer

Here's the burnt JBL parts.
  20. Jer

That's a handsome speaker. As far as lacking in the bass department... One of mine sits on a 12" Velodyne powered sub. The other ones on a 15". I'll definitely keep these.
  21. Jer

The pot in my JBL l26 decade seized up after about 15min of high volume. It no longer turned with a thumb nail. I used a flat screwdriver and it crumbled. No signal to the tweet. The JBLs actually hit harder than the ESS monitors. The ESS monitors are much more dynamic though.
  22. Jer

Yeah they're packed. Each cabinet has enough to fill a trash bag.
  23. Jer

My house smelled like ESS, now it smells like JBL. lol
  24. Jer

Back
Top Bottom