Search results

1. Jasonc253

PLEASE HELP!! Carver The Reciever 2000 Sonic Hologram problem

Hello all, I'm having a problem with my Carver and it seems to be the Sonic hologram button. When i push it i will lose almost all right channel at low volume but if i push it at high volume i will lose left. What the heck is going on with it? Anyone had problems like this? I just replaced the...
  2. Jasonc253

Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

Yamaha CR-420 i got for free from a little old lady, has left channel distortion pretty bad though :/
  3. Jasonc253

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Hello all, i have a Mac 1900 and ML-1C speakers. Mac isn't working right now and one of the speakers has a tweeter out but i intend to get them both working at 100%. Got the set in a trade deal for my Alesis DM6 drum kit and i think i made out like a bandit!
  4. Jasonc253

Anyone in Olympia, WA

Tacoma here, check out Turntable Treasures is your ever up this way. Lots of cool gear at that place
  5. Jasonc253

Hello from Tacoma Washington!

Anyone from Washington that can give any leads on a good repair shop or recommend a person?
  6. Jasonc253

Thanks man! I was born and raised in Tacoma and i have lived here my whole life. Its a nice little ghetto place haha
  7. Jasonc253

Hello all im new here but not to vintage audio gear. My current pieces are a Sherwood S-8900, Scott 440A, Yamaha CR-420, and a McIntosh Mac 1900. All need work which i plan on doing myself except the McIntosh, not sure yet but i might want to get rid of it as a parts rig or for repair. For...
Back
Top Bottom