Search results

1. C

Sony ps-x70 turntable

I have a Sony PS-X70 tt that has been in my garage now for 15 years or so...just decided to bring it inside and dust it off to see if might work...i plugged it in and everything seems to function properly, except the auto lift doesnt seem to lift the arm high enough...havent played vinyl for 20...
  2. C

System help needed

Hello...I have been building my system over the past couple years based upon advice from all the knowledgeable folks on Audiokarma forums and need some help/advice...I am experiencing/hearing what I call distortion in the vocals of alot of the music I listen to, which is mainly rock from 70's...
  3. C

Cocktail audio x-50

Looking for an all in one CD player, burner, storage and music streamer...have looked online at Cocktail Audio x-50 and Bluesound Vault2...any one have any experience with these units?
  4. C

Mc2255 and Mc48

Hello...anybody have an idea how these two amps will sound paired together?
  5. C

Mcintosh MA 6600 integrated amp

Hello...looking at buying the ma6600...will it work with my Yamaha avr home theater system?...buying it primarily to play cd's on my ADS l1290 speakers
  6. C

Hello...looking at buying the ma6600...will it work with my Yamaha avr home theater system?...buying it primarily to play cd's on my ADS l1290 speakers
  7. C

8. C

Mcintosh MA 6600

Hello...I am considering purchasing a Mcintosh ma6600 integrated amp...will it connect to my home theater system receiver like a power amp?
  9. C

Ads L1290 speaker amp power

Hello...was wanting to upgrade my amp to accommodate the ADS l1290/2 that I just got...anybody have an idea how much power I should buy or what brands of amps are best... thanks
  10. C

ADS metal grille

Hello...I recently bought a nice pair of ADS l1290/2 speakers and the metal grilles came damaged...the metal posts got pushed through the metal grille during shipping...anyone know how to fix this?
Back
Top Bottom