Search results

1. B

Vintage Audio Swap in Phoenix

I would be interested in swap meets and or be willing to sell or trade I have quite a bit of vintage stuff. I am from kingman,AZ But willing to come to the phoenix area if there is something of interest.
  2. B

How do I hook up a Phase Linear 2000 and 400?

How do I post pictures? and how does one navigate to see these Questions and replies in an open forum as you suggested. I have tried different things with no luck.
  3. B

You are right about this hobby, but this started way back in Germany when I was in the Army. 1980 -1983. Most of the stuff I have I bought there,and I have been content with what I put together. Lately I moved to AZ and have found a much better job,and have started to update my equipment. I will...
  4. B

I did find that site and did download the manuals for all three units. Thank you again.
  5. B

I did find that site Hifiengine and was able to get the owner's manuals for both units. So between the advice from you guys, and what I found at that site I think I should be able figure it out. But thank you for all of you for the help, and maybe one of these days I can help someone who need it...
  6. B

Thank you for your help.
Back
Top Bottom