Search results

1. Anfranco

JBL's & Old Gear

Thank you for your kind words. . . . Agreed. I’ll scribe up, put it out there and see what sticks to the wall. Again, I’m looking for Audiophiles to get the good stuff as eBay & CL are exactly who you described tho I may try eBay be grudgingly. . . .
  2. Anfranco

JBL's & Old Gear

Thank you. . . . That is my intention just not finding any ‘real world’ evaluations for the JBL’s as mine are original & near perfect and all I see is rebuilt junk. Drivers only is expected and no problem.
  3. Anfranco

JBL's & Old Gear

Thanks for affirming and any info is appreciated. The Bel Arie’s are the prize and I would throw in the S1 just for the match of era. I really want the JBL’s to go to a lover of this vintage & sound. As for the rest, it dumpster fodder but I love old stuff and even have a 57” CRT projection I...
  4. Anfranco

JBL's & Old Gear

I'm in need of some real world values for a pile of Audio gear. Any input and evaluations would be greatly appreciated. This is NOT an Ad to sell but just a guy who's Mother passed Saturday (I was her Full time Caretaker), scrambling, trying to lighten his load asking for fair & reasonable...
  5. Anfranco

“Two men enter, one man leaves. . . .”

“Two men enter, one man leaves. . . .”
  6. Anfranco

JBL Bel-Aire speaker?

As I’ve already noticed. . . . ‘Birds of a feather’
  7. Anfranco

JBL Bel-Aire speaker?

My motivation is to elevate 30 years of acquired possessions that start to own you but I sincerely would love these to go to somebody that’s going to love them and for them to make you happy. Wise man are you and will consider your advise as I’ve participated in the hocking of dreck in the eBay...
  8. Anfranco

JBL Bel-Aire speaker?

And this forum has the International exposure that eBay does? No disrespect as for what I’ve read this is a Groovy place. . . .
  9. Anfranco

JBL Bel-Aire speaker?

Was not trying to sell here as I found the link to my ad while researching. If there is any info technically and/or historically to what I have that would be appreciated. Will upload & post images only for research purposes as if any member is interested in purchasing I’m confident they’ll see...
  10. Anfranco

JBL Bel-Aire speaker?

I happened upon this thread researching the potential value & desire to possess some Bel Aire’s I’m sellling. Funny to see the link for the local Craigslist ad I’d posted. I now feel these deserve larger exposure for their sale and will pull local ad to start an eBay auction. I’m in possession...
Back
Top Bottom