Search results

1. Sixtoys

I am seeking a relatively cheap stereo amp to match with a pair of Harbeth Super HL5 Plus

Maybe Naim has a decent amp at around 1k that someone recommend?
  2. Sixtoys

I am seeking a relatively cheap stereo amp to match with a pair of Harbeth Super HL5 Plus

You can't have it all at once...step by step
  3. Sixtoys

1-usually I use the Audioengine DAC OR Camebridge audio one 2-From folk to folk-rock and punk 3-unfourtently not experience enough to know what I like yet Around 1000 USD THANKS.
  4. Sixtoys

Any recommendation would be nice to hear :)
  5. Sixtoys

Has anyone got the chance to listen to the new Harbeth SHL5plus XD?

If so....what do you think about the XD series? Thank's
  6. Sixtoys

Anyone knows any difference between Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie and RPM 1

There isn't much info about it available online. No comparison or information at Pro Ject website. Help please
  7. Sixtoys

Did anyone had vibration noise coming from Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie?

Some people online have mentioned a weird vibration occurring in this model.
  8. Sixtoys

Audioengine b-fi streamer

Sorry, I was thinking about analog but typed optical ha
  9. Sixtoys

Probably directly from a laptop via USB 2 to the dac magic and from it through optic cable
  10. Sixtoys

Actually, I couldn't really find that Audioengine around my area, neither fix my old Audioengine D2, so I think I'm going to get the Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 at the moment...
  11. Sixtoys

Did anyone got the chance to listen to this one? Is the streaming and the dac inside are pretty decent?
  12. Sixtoys

3 Story Building effect

Let's assume I am living in a 3 story building. There is one flat above me, and one underneath me. Which one of the flats is worse affected, i.e. hear my music and vibration more, whic I'm playing in my flat?
  13. Sixtoys

A question how to connect Chord Mojo

If you did not like my wording, you should have not bothered to answer mate.
  14. Sixtoys

Interesting question. From what I saw at the D2 Manual, it is possible to bypass it if you connect another DAC and then the D2 becomes a streamer only. However, I am actually worried about it as well. Which dedicated streamer would you recommend with the Mojo? as far as I understand the Poly...
  15. Sixtoys

Oh, I see... thanks. Any brand you recommend for that?
  16. Sixtoys

I am kind of sick of it now. I have the D2 for a while and I am looking to make a change, so...I guess a DAC+DAC would sound pretty good :) Because I am willing to keep the D2 for its great streaming abilities.
  17. Sixtoys

Hi, I am using the Audioengine D2 as a streamer. I thought to connect the Chord-Mojo to the D2 receiver through the digital output and then straight to my amplifier/receiver. However, I only see a headphone output from the mojo. I would love to get some help. Cheers.
  18. Sixtoys

Audioengine D2 disconnect constantly

Did anyone experience an Audioengine D2 makes a "click" sound, pause the song and return streaming one lag after?
  19. Sixtoys

Is it ok to have higher ohms in my amplifier than my speakers?

Oh ok, now it's clear. Thanks mate.
  20. Sixtoys

Is it ok to have higher ohms in my amplifier than my speakers?

Or I should try to match the ohms for both? Thank's.
  21. Sixtoys

Audioengine D2 a noise distruption

*disruption
  22. Sixtoys

Audioengine D2 a noise distruption

Hi there. Every once in a few minutes the music stops for a sec, and then there is a 'click' sound and then it continues. Have anyone encountered this before? Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom