Search results

1. A

Technics SL-1200G

Hello. I just bought a brand new 1200G and I read about all the problems people had about bad platters etc and mine don't have this problem at all so I'm glad.. But... When I raises the arm with the lifter, the arm moves I bit backward on the lifter pad. Is this normal? Otherwise there's...
  2. A

Better amp for B&W 703 speakers

Hello Last week I bought a used set of B&W 703 speakers and I hooked them up on my Yamaha MX1/CX1 amplifier set and most music sounded nice but some music really missed the bass and depth in the sound. The Yamaha has 2×200 watt of power in 8 ohm and I think it has enough power to drive the...
  3. A

Denon DP-67L arm lifter gives a "click"

Hello in here. I just bought a Denon DP-67L for some weeks ago :) All things works perfectly and also the arm lifter - but sometimes the lifter gives a little click sound when it moves up ore down both with or without the arm on it. Does it need some new oil? In that case witch oil should I...
  4. A

JVC QL-Y5F tonearm issue?

Hello. I purchased a JVC QL-Y5F on eBay for a few months ago. After 2 days I only got issues with it :( When you push start, the arm lift up but to often It have thinking breaks before it turns in and drops down.. The same happens when the record is finished and it lift up and turn back to...
  5. A

JVC QL-Y5F with Denon DL-103 pickup??

Hello everyone :) I have just bought one of these JVC QL-Y5F turntables and everything works as it should ( very smooth and quite automatic on this model) It was delivered with the original JVC pickup with a new needle but I replaced it with my Denon DL-103 MC pickup witch is my personal...
  6. A

Denon DP-51F

Hello. I have one of these Denon DP-51F turntable. It works well but when the arm is lifted up, it's a bit hard to move. When using the automatic play and stop functions, the arm moves okay to the drop point of the record, but sometimes it shakes a very little bit before drop down and also when...
  7. A

Technics SL-1600 MK2 issues after repair..

Hello everyone. I own a Technics SL-1600 MK2 turntable and I really love this beautiful and well sounding machine. After some service and repairs it still have issues Following things have been fixed: New oil New cuing belt New small gear Cleaned and with new grease in all the arm gear...
Back
Top Bottom