Search results

1. J

Alternative to to Win Media Player for streaming to Teac NP-H750 network/dac amp

Hi all, hope this is the right place to post this - I'm a newbie. I have my Teac NP-H750 connected to my vintage Lux 507x driving my Tannoy speakers and find this is a great combination. The Teac has proved excellent for receiving audio files from my remote PC via wifi, but I was unhappy with...
  2. J

Connecting a Teac network amp to my vintage Lux 507x - is it possible?

Hi Blue Shadow, the marriage ceremony took place today! Both bride and groom appear radiant. Despite the age gap, the congregation (me) expects a long and productive relationship. Despite its age, and stressful life in the 1970s and 80s, the Lux 507x is performing just like new. I have been on a...
  3. J

Hi there, thanks for your help. I did contact Hans because I forgot to ask here about the "pre/main separation" switch on the back panel of the Lux. He advised me not to fiddle with that unless knew what I was doing - I don't, so I won't. Anyway I now feel confident to proceed, so soon will be...
  4. J

Hello all - from a newbie in Wales. I found Audiokarma while looking for help on my old Sony PS-X6 turntable. The arm would not lower, but after finding so much helpful advice here I decided to take the plunge and finally got it working again. Years ago, when moving house, I gave my old system...
Back
Top Bottom