Search results

1. Urchinn

Ω Ω Saturday October 21st 2023 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

As God is my witness...I WILL BE THERE!
  2. Urchinn

DAMN! Great video...but I am so sad to missed this event! Thanks for posting this...
  3. Urchinn

Damnit! Family woes kept me in Marblehead all day! Looks like another fun day, and can't wait for more photos. I'll be there next time.
  4. Urchinn

Jim is a saint! A very sarcastic saint...but still a saint!
  5. Urchinn

Ω Ω April 1st 2023 spring FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Moderators...feel free to delete the repeated photos...
  6. Urchinn

More photos...again, what a great bunch of people!
  7. Urchinn

A truly nice get-together. Photos coming soon...
  8. Urchinn

Ω Ω October 22nd 2022 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Damnit! Once again my demented family intervened and kept me home! FUDGE! So damn jealous...
  9. Urchinn

Help ID these open-baffle speakers...PLEASE!

Still looking for any info about these freakin' heavy speakers. Soapstone? Marble? I have no idea. They sound pretty fantastic... Thanks ya'll...
  10. Urchinn

What the heck are these stone speakers? HELP!

Okay...nine open-baffle drivers (and one tweeter)...set in soapstone? The little badge on the front says "stone" I think. Nice sound...but I can't identify them...
  11. Urchinn

♫♫ April 2nd 2022 spring FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA. ♫♫

As revenge, I told my wife I wanted you to be one of my pallbearers!
  12. Urchinn

The first AK Meet I have missed in a decade...and it killed me! Thanks to everyone for the great photos to help me visualize the event...
  13. Urchinn

Valencias in the house...Finally! Advice welcome!

Hard to say after just a few days of listening. I do think that Sinatra sounds better on the Valencias. Plus, the wife prefers the looks of the new acquisition.
  14. Urchinn

Nat fashioned new grills in an homage to Wharfedale designs. I like 'em more than the factory foam screens.
  15. Urchinn

After a helluva long search, I picked up a pair of Altec Valencias from one of our AK crowd (Thanks, Nat). I'm not why I wanted a pair so bad, especially since I was very happy with a pair of Altec 604's...but why not try something new after 3 years with the 604's? At the moment, the Valencias...
  16. Urchinn

Altec Valencia cabinet size/dimensions? HELP!!!

You da man, Teal'c...
  17. Urchinn

Thanks, ya'll!
  18. Urchinn

Trying to figure out if a pair of these beasts will fit in my wife's giant SUV! Thanks, ya'll...
  19. Urchinn

Damn! Stuck in Florida for a while...but I really freakin' wanna go! Stupid "adult responsibilities!"
  20. Urchinn

♫ Post Pandemic FrankenFest is on in West Boylston, MA - Saturday October 23, 2021 ♫

To my fellow New England AK'ers...have a very pleasant Christmas...
  21. Urchinn

♫ Post Pandemic FrankenFest is on in West Boylston, MA - Saturday October 23, 2021 ♫

Yup...and I have not yet been able to delete the extras! HELP ME, MODERATOR!
  22. Urchinn

Sorry we couldn't stay very long...but a great location/building, wonderful to see familiar faces (masks?), and a fantastic vibe! Can't wait for the next event!
Back
Top Bottom