Search results

1. RichTassoni

Care and Maintenance of Cassette and Reel to Reel.

Do most of you have a demagnetizer and how often do most you use it, I've had a Nachamech demagnetizer for 40 years and it still works. Il do the heads about twice a year. I'll clean more often.
  2. RichTassoni

What is your occupation?

30 years for the local school district site maintenance department maintaining all outside grounds of 52 schools operating heavy equipment loaders, dump trucks, plow snow, building playgrounds, mowing over 1800 acres of lawn, repair water main pipes under grounds when broken. Enjoyed it very...
  3. RichTassoni

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Always liked Pioneer, I but only have 2 turntables a PL514 BELT DRIVE AND A PL518 DIRECT DRIVE..
  4. RichTassoni

What TT's do you folks have

My Pioneer PL 518 is beautiful mint condition and always spot on speed, I have 4 cartridges il use, AT440MLB, SIGNET MK110E MC, 2M BLUE, AND 2M BRONZE.
  5. RichTassoni

Ortofon 2M Black vs AT150MLX

Enjoy my 2M bronze.
  6. RichTassoni

Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

Nice set.
  7. RichTassoni

Can't beat that.
  8. RichTassoni

Amended list of 150+ wpc receivers!

I've had Yamaha integrated amps for 40 years the first a A1060 33 years, now my alsome Yamaha A -S2100 and love the sound weather with headphones or through the 4 klipsch speakers it's the best I've ever heard .
  9. RichTassoni

What tape (any format) are you playing now?

I'm recording on my onkyo intrga TA 2700 from Ozzie boneyard.
  10. RichTassoni

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

Recording from OZZIES BONEYARD.
  11. RichTassoni

Top 10 holy grail cassette decks?

I had a Denon 800A it was a nice deck but the one thing I noticed is the Denons were a lot lighter than my JVC AND ONKYO, so light that just pushing on the buttons the deck would move sometime. So I personally think the heaver deck says something.
  12. RichTassoni

Top 10 holy grail cassette decks?

I have 7 decks 2 onkyo ta intrga 2700s I use mostly for recording and some playback, I really like there futures for recording and sound alsome, a onkyo intrga ta 6711 is used for just playing it sounds great like a warm CD player. Then I have 2 JVC TD V621s very good decks and great recording...
  13. RichTassoni

I like that very nice clean looking.
  14. RichTassoni

I feel lucky that we a very good cassette deck repair person that picks up our equipment from a local record store that sells vintage equipment, for about 130.00 I get a lot of tune up and part's replacement. He's repaired 7 of my decks and no issues with them after repair and tune ups after a...
  15. RichTassoni

Alsome to have that skill to repair them.
  16. RichTassoni

Looking good , I only have 7 decks
  17. RichTassoni

The Yamaha A-S2100

Alsome I've had mine for 4 years now and love it money well spent, not fullmilure with your Klipsch but all are great, I'm running 4 Klipsch M160 book shelf and there a perfect match for sound and volume.
  18. RichTassoni

FM OR SATELLITE RADIO.

Sounds like most of you have some decent FM stations in your cities, Rock ,jazz maybe blues. I had a FM antenna outside up high and still only got 2 rock stations worth listening to, classic rock and hard rock and they had so many commercials. Just couldn't take it anymore, love all the great...
  19. RichTassoni

Looks like you have a Pioneer PL 518 TURNTABLE ALSO. great tables, I've got a 514 also.
  20. RichTassoni

FM OR SATELLITE RADIO.

I agree, I do a lot of recording from XM RADIO and FM was brighten and a little cleaner when there wasn't a commercial and I'm getting great recording from it.
  21. RichTassoni

FM OR SATELLITE RADIO.

I gave up on FM about 6 years ago just couldn't take all the commercials I've had satellite XM since 2011 in the car and home, just so much more MUSIC and recording from it is great without the commercials. Anyone still listening to FM.
  22. RichTassoni

I have 2 JVC TD V621 and I love them for recording and play great sound, use high bias for best sound.
  23. RichTassoni

Oldie but a goody.
  24. RichTassoni

Checking my recordings I've got 17 blue's music, 7 jazz, and 12 rock music mostly from XM RADIO over year's of recording all on Maxell and TDK high bias tapes. Nice to have so much of just the music I like, I think it's about 95 percent of my music listening these days even with 300 albums a 150...
  25. RichTassoni

I remember when those receivers were the hottest thing and they go for a hefty price these days, what make and model is that beauty. Ops I see 9191.
Back
Top Bottom