Search results

1. F

Vinyl only spin list

Yes same one I found in a flea mkt for 5 bucks. Great albumn.
  2. F

Vinyl only spin list

Is this the one recorded in stugart paris and two other nights I cant remember. If so I have this and it is incredible. Alvin Lee was a beast.
  3. F

Vinyl only spin list

I got the master recordings of The Wall Dark side of the moon and Wish you were here for xmas on 180 gram. Ive got a really cool wife and son
  4. F

Today's Blues Playlist

SRV Live at Carnegie Hall 180 gram
  5. F

What is your occupation?

That is precisely the reason I chose it. :)
  6. F

What is your occupation?

Long haul truck driver/owner. 2008 happened now I'm just a local driver in NashVegas. Also Navy veteran aircraft fire fighter flight deck of the USS Saratoga.
  7. F

Ohm FRS7

Any one have any experience with these? Picked up a pair over the holiday. The previous changed the crossovers to three way and put a 10" gmi woofer in rear replacing the passive radiators. Running these with a Marantz 2220B and at 10 O'clock to 2 on the volume these speakers are incredible.
  8. F

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Robben Ford Into The Sun, with my coffee. We could use some warmth this morning in NashVegas!
  9. F

Just got this for xmas I have a really cool Son and Wife
  10. F

Right now? Ten Years After, recorded live over 4 nights in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Frankfort, and Paris 1972 or 1973. Alvin Lee was SMOKIN
  11. F

Today's Blues Playlist

I'm new here hence the name. I have so much blues on so many different formats hard to pick any favorites. I'm going to venture a shameless plug for my son he is a 17 yr old blues rock front man out of Nashville. Check him out here https://hurricanewillandstormdamage.com/ or this
  12. F

Santana Caravaserai
Back
Top Bottom