Search results

1. Katattack

?

Thanks everyone
  2. Katattack

Greetings from Kansas City Area!

I work for the Olathe school district! Cheers!
  3. Katattack

Pics of your listening space

I only saw the white one! Both beautiful.
  4. Katattack

Finally set up!

Aww I'm sorry to hear that Carolyn is no longer with you. Hopefully some good tunes bring a reprieve.
  5. Katattack

Very nice looking set up. I love the cat!
  6. Katattack

Finally set up!

Thanks! I'll give it a whirl
  7. Katattack

Finally set up!

Sure looks like it! I just cleaned mine and all they say are Made in Canada on the bottom. I got them years ago and cannot remember what kind or where they were from.
  8. Katattack

Finally set up!

Haha this is an awesome comment!
  9. Katattack

Finally set up!

Aha! Yes I pay for ad-free spotify. Gets me most of what I need. Supplement with YouTube. Vinyl notwithstanding. Cheers!
  10. Katattack

Finally set up!

Ok will do. Baffles? @KDAC that is correct. It's an iPad, a few generations old. Not a good idea?
  11. Katattack

Updated: Looking @ Technics SL-1300 vs Technics SL-23 vs Pioneer PL 12-D vs Pioneer SL-112D

Thanks so much, Happy New Year! It's a Sure R47 EDT
  12. Katattack

Finally set up!

Thanks!
  13. Katattack

Cheers from Romania

Hello Sorin! Happy to see you on here! I once lived in Botosani for 3 months :) Hope things are good in Romania. Good luck with your projects!
  14. Katattack

Hello from Kansas!

Welcome! I'm new here myself. Coming at you from Prairie Village, KS! :)
  15. Katattack

What is your occupation?

I work with middle and high school students on college and career planning. Very fun to hang out with today's youth, including talking music. :)
  16. Katattack

Looks good!
  17. Katattack

Finally set up!

Thank you :)+
  18. Katattack

Help! Looking @ Technics SL-1300 vs Technics SL-23 vs Pioneer PL 12-D.

So, here's the new set up. Went with a Panasonic SL-42. Thoughts?
  19. Katattack

Updated: Looking @ Technics SL-1300 vs Technics SL-23 vs Pioneer PL 12-D vs Pioneer SL-112D

Alright y'all, here's how she looks all set up! Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this thread! I really appreciate all of the advice and feedback. So far, it's sounding and looking good, at least to me! Let me me know what you think!
  20. Katattack

Finally set up!

Technics 100wx2 receiver Pioneer CS-620 speakers Panasonic SL-42 turntable iPad for streaming It looks and sounds great, to me at least! The tt is the only component new to me, but is SUCH an upgrade!
  21. Katattack

What TT's do you folks have

Panasonic SL-42 Just purchased Sounds pretty nice!
  22. Katattack

Buckwheat Pancakes...Yeast or No?

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/buckwheat-pancakes-yeast-method-58522 ?maybe?
  23. Katattack

Email alerts

Hey AK fam- How can I change my preferences so I get alerts through the site but not in my email inbox? I saw a few boxes under the "Preferences" tab but those don't seem to do the full trick. Under "Alert Preferences" it seems to just be "yes" alert me or "don't".... any way to control how?
Back
Top Bottom