Search results

1. markpana

NHT SuperZero vs Polk S10 vs HTM-200 SE vs RSL CG3

My vote is for NHT. I have a pair of SuperZero XU's that I picked up at a pawn shop (they're about 15 years old) and except for some kind of treble issue they sound great. I don't have a subwoofer and they have plenty of bass (for a small room.)
  2. markpana

Is a Sansui 210 worth anything?

No, no ebay for me. I just got yelled at by one of your moderators. Email me if anyone wants to talk.
  3. markpana

Says that I have to pay $25. ????
  4. markpana

How do I get there? Just checked for it in your Forums page.
  5. markpana

It's got a lot going for it. I used it when my Pioneer went out in 2003 and when my Kenwood went out last year. No offense to vintage stereo lovers but my Onkyo crushes it like a grape. Maybe that's not the point...I can be reached at gak442@yahoo.com if anyone wants to hear more about it. I...
  6. markpana

Hi there. I have an old Sansui that I have as a backup but I'm tired of it sitting around. Is there a big demand for Sansui's on Ebay or Facebook? Otherwise it's going to Goodwill.
  7. markpana

Question about audio gain boosters

OK...just as background the Onkyo is model TX-8020 and I run it to a pair of Yamaha NS-A325 speakers (hope I got that right). The Onkyo is less than a year old and the Yamahas are older than my nephews (they were produced in 1993, I bought them used). The thing is, I heard from some source...
  8. markpana

Question about audio gain boosters

Hi there. I wouldn't quaify as an audiophile but I have one question: are the output levels on an average smartphone OK for a reciever? I have an Onkyo right now, nice inexpensive job, but I've wondered why the tuner is plenty loud, I only have to turn up to "35" on the volume knob to rock out...
  9. markpana

Onkyo TX-8020

Saw your post and I had to sign up to this website...what is that clicking noise all about??? I actually exchanged mine, and the new one does it too. I went to Onkyo's customer site and they said it needs to be fixed. I'm too lazy to go back to the store a third time. What's weirder, someone...
Back
Top Bottom