Search results

1. G

How Much Does your Room contribute to overall listening Experience?

I would say 75% room -- the room is in the basement, and the soundproofing in its construction keeps me from hearing the HVAC and power-vented water heater in the other room. Talk about "noise floor"! The acoustic treatments control reverb time, slap echo, and first reflections. The equipment is...
  2. G

Greetings from Portland, OR

I expect to be there. If you are, be sure to find me and say hi. I'll probably open the meeting before turning it over to Richard.
  3. G

Hello from Poland

Welcome! from me in western USA to you in Poland -- the land where my father was born.
  4. G

Hello from Melbourne, Australia.

Dave, Welcome! and good luck deciding which Sansui to buy! (I'll add that I always liked Yamaha components, too.)
  5. G

Hello from Western WI

Welcome! I had a pair of NHT 3.3s a long time ago and enjoyed them a lot.
  6. G

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes! And happy new year! I am glad to have found AK, which seems like a really congenial forum. @darkblue94 @Fitero @Yamaki @Bucky Badger : No pressure or expectations, but here's the link for the Portland Audio Club . When I get caught up, I'll post more...
  7. G

Hello from Cleveland, Ohio

Welcome and happy new year!
  8. G

Hello from Sydney Australia

Welcome from the W coast of N America!
  9. G

Average Price Of Interconnects In Your Main System

Mine are about $100 per pair. But that's for a 20 ft long pair of balanced interconnects, made by a Pro Audio shop from Gotham GAC-4/1 cable and Neutrik XLR connectors.
  10. G

New Member From The PNW

Welcome from another in the PNW! Mike
  11. G

Hello, all! I've been interested in audio for about 50 years, including an original AR turntable bought during college years. About 15 years ago, when I had few records left after many moves, I decided to concentrate on a digital system as nice sounding as my budget would allow. My current...
Back
Top Bottom