Search results

1. mimalmo

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Klipsch Epic CF4 v1, THT sub, Denon AVR-5308CI, Dynaco MkIII, Bluesound Node2i
  2. mimalmo

Mobile Fidelity release on Martin Logan reQuest with Sunfire True Subwoofer MkIV
  3. mimalmo

Mobile Fidelity release on Martin Logan reQuest with Sunfire True Subwoofer MkIV
  4. mimalmo

Klipsch Epic CF4 v1, Klipsch R-115SW, Denon AVR-5308CI, Dynaco MkIII, Bluesound Node2i
  5. mimalmo

Klipsch Epic CF4 v1, Klipsch R-115SW, Denon AVR-5308CI, Dynaco MkIII, Bluesound Node2i
  6. mimalmo

7. mimalmo

8. mimalmo

9. mimalmo

Sub for RF-5s?

SVS has a solid line of subs at various price points and sizes.
  10. mimalmo

11. mimalmo

How to know what version cf 4 I have

Easiest way is to grab a flashlight, shine it into the port and look for the wiring. If it's pinkish-clear like the standard Monster Cable wire, you have version 2. If the wires are multiple colors of red and green, etc then you have version 3. Note that version 1 also has the same...
  12. mimalmo

Series 1 RF-7 bitchy horns

What's the source you're feeding the Arcam and what is the connection method?
  13. mimalmo

Klipsch Epic CF4 v1, Klipsch R-115SW, Denon AVR-5308CI, Dynaco MkIII
  14. mimalmo

15. mimalmo

16. mimalmo

17. mimalmo

Selling Home - Buying New Home - Tips To Make This Go Smoothly?

We tried to go house shopping but nobody wanted contingent offers and so we ended up missing out on some really great properties. To help sell the old house, we replaced all the carpet and hardwood (kids and a dog are tough on carpet). We replaced all the kitchen appliances with stainless...
  18. mimalmo

Been a while since I've listened to this album. Klipsch Epic CF4 v1, Klipsch R-115SW, Denon AVR-5308CI, Dynaco MkIII, Bluesound Node2i
  19. mimalmo

20. mimalmo

Klipsch Epic CF3 v1, Klipsch R-115SW, Denon AVR-5308CI, Dynaco MkIII, Bluesound Node2i
  21. mimalmo

Klipsch Epic CF3 v1, Klipsch R-115SW, Denon AVR-5308CI, Dynaco MkIII, Bluesound Node2i
  22. mimalmo

23. mimalmo

24. mimalmo

Martin Logan reQuest, Denon AVR4806, Sunfire True Sub Mkiv, Bluesound Vault2i
  25. mimalmo

The DCC release of this album sounds amazing. Klipsch Epic CF3 v1, Dynaco MkIII, Bluesound Node2i
Back
Top Bottom