Search results

1. Erhard-Audio

Titan III all tube tape head preamp

We have released the second version of our Titan series tape head preamp, Titan III. Titan III is an all tube preamp, 4x E88CC/6922 tubes, with transistor CCS. Our Titan II is still the hybrid version, JFET/MOSFET input stage and E88CC output/buffer stage. The circuit of Titan III is very...
  2. Erhard-Audio

ERHARD Audio loudness option

good to hear that our loudness kit is working well. I use the loudness a lot with my listening sessions, as I do tone controls.
  3. Erhard-Audio

Lundahl Transformers SALE!

just the listing you see on the above referenced sales page.
  4. Erhard-Audio

My listening space

Our current amazing sounding setup. Left to right: Our model Tethys 6922/E88CC headphone amp, our model Saturn 15W/CH EL84 amp, our model Aretha MKII 6SL7 tone control preamp, TEAC CD player under Aretha, Revox B791 linear tracking turntable, Studer B67 MKII reel to reel tape deck, under the...
  5. Erhard-Audio

High end headphone amp released

We are pleased to announce the release of our high end headphone amp, model Tethys. This is a gem of a headphone amp, an extremely 'simple' circuit, only two tubes, 6922/E88CC and a very 'complex' regulated power supply to ensure total noise free performance. All transformers are the excellent...
  6. Erhard-Audio

Lundahl Transformers SALE!

We have a big Lundahl Transformers sale going on, 20% off list price, for larger quantities, additional discounts will apply. For all the details and pricing, please go here, https://www.erhard-audio.com/Transformer-Sale.html
  7. Erhard-Audio

Honestly expected more from an amp costing nearly $20,000.

just goes to show...paying big $ for audio gear does not at all guarantee one will get big $ worth of gear....yes, over priced audio gear is a pet hate of mine...:crazy:
  8. Erhard-Audio

revised model Titan MKII tape head preamp close to release

Titan MKII is quite an improvement over model Nina. The preamp circuit itself has not changed that much, the biggest change is the power supply which is a completely new design. The playback EQ is also a new addition, as are the calibrated VU meters.
  9. Erhard-Audio

Another Z-PH20 phono preamp.

OK, I have just updated the PAS upgrade kits web pages and added the pcb dimensions. This should make it easy for anyone wishing to use the PAS upgrade kits for their own non PAS stand alone tube phono or line, or both, preamp.
  10. Erhard-Audio

that does not really matter in having supplies not used. Even if I were to re design it and still using the on board transformers, the size would not be any smaller, as it would still need the regulated 24VDC filament and regulated B+ supplies.
  11. Erhard-Audio

don't know, never thought about that. But would be an interesting thing to look into! I will update the PAS upgrade kit web pages and add pcb dimensions, so that this kind of thing would be easier to figure out.
  12. Erhard-Audio

yes, in fact, most of our PAS upgrade kits can easily be used for stand alone or non PAS builds. The power supply you have used, our regulated power supplies, https://www.erhard-audio.com/Power-Supply-Kits.html, kit#7 or kit#8 is perfect for it, fully 'self contained' with the power transformers...
  13. Erhard-Audio

it is part of our PAS upgrade kits, so you'll need to navigate from the Dynaco pull down main menu. Here is the link, https://www.erhard-audio.com/Preamp-Kits.html, kit#3
  14. Erhard-Audio

glad to hear you're enjoying your new Z-PH20. I've been getting positive feedback from pretty much all who have purchased the Z-PH20, so it seems like we got this one right!
  15. Erhard-Audio

Passing the PAS2/3: Ultimate upgrade for the PAS Dynaco Preamp?

a PAS is MUCH better than any Jeep :jump: but seriously, each to their own, some are happy to spend the $ to completely rebuild their PAS where the only original piece is the chassis and perhaps face plate. And as a bit of a shameless sales pitch, I do sell complete PAS preamp kits, just like...
  16. Erhard-Audio

there is of course always the brand new Dynakit chassis'.....as always, it comes down to how many $ one is prepared to spend on their PAS
  17. Erhard-Audio

depends on how far one upgrades a PAS. If the only original thing left is the chassis, that is, all new PAS upgrade kits, then it is absolutely a viable option/upgrade.
  18. Erhard-Audio

perhaps not a Dynaco, but it is a PAS......
  19. Erhard-Audio

Recommendations for new-production 6SN7

yes, I have used Tung Sol's for years, in my opinion, one of the best factory new build tubes out there.
  20. Erhard-Audio

yes, the noval JJ's I have been using have been quite good. I ordered some JJ 6SL7's, try them out. I am reluctant to buy Tung Sol for the obvious reasons, but may not have a choice, as I have really not had much luck, yet, with Chinese built tubes.
  21. Erhard-Audio

I have tried two sets, 8 in all, Lin Lai 6SL7's, nothing but junk! Noisy as all heck, they buzz, pop, crackle and so on. I tried running them in for many hours, no difference!
  22. Erhard-Audio

Erhard Audio Z-PH20

when I purchased the PAS upgrade kit business from Tubes4HiFi all those years back, the Z-PH10 already used the 12AY7. Other kits used the 12AX7 and I think the 12AU7 as well. I cannot recall for sure though, since all the kits circuits have been improved since then.
  23. Erhard-Audio

Erhard Audio Z-PH20

thanks. I am using the prototype Callisto, seen in the photos of my web page, in my own system, and trying not to sound biased, but the details of what I am hearing is pretty amazing. I am really pleased with Callisto.
  24. Erhard-Audio

Erhard Audio Z-PH20

Callisto has been up for over a week, I actually deleted Janis from the server as well about a week ago, so you must have been still seeing it from your browser cache/history
  25. Erhard-Audio

Erhard Audio Z-PH20

I do not know what they use these days, I have not looked at their web site in a long time
Back
Top Bottom