Search results

1. Erhard-Audio

balanced XLR version of model Aretha MKII

have just released the balanced XLR in and output version of our very popular model Aretha MKII 6SL7 tone control preamp. These are true balanced in and outputs, using the excellent INA2134 and THAT1646 chips to do the balanced to unbalanced and vice versa conversion. We can build any...
  2. Erhard-Audio

Titan III all tube tape head preamp

We have released the second version of our Titan series tape head preamp, Titan III. Titan III is an all tube preamp, 4x E88CC/6922 tubes, with transistor CCS. Our Titan II is still the hybrid version, JFET/MOSFET input stage and E88CC output/buffer stage. The circuit of Titan III is very...
  3. Erhard-Audio

High end headphone amp released

We are pleased to announce the release of our high end headphone amp, model Tethys. This is a gem of a headphone amp, an extremely 'simple' circuit, only two tubes, 6922/E88CC and a very 'complex' regulated power supply to ensure total noise free performance. All transformers are the excellent...
  4. Erhard-Audio

Lundahl Transformers SALE!

We have a big Lundahl Transformers sale going on, 20% off list price, for larger quantities, additional discounts will apply. For all the details and pricing, please go here, https://www.erhard-audio.com/Transformer-Sale.html
  5. Erhard-Audio

new high end E88CC based phono preamp, Callisto

We are very pleased to announce our brand new premium phono preamp, model Callisto. Callisto replaces our Janis series of phono preamps. Every circuit has been updated from the Janis, resulting in an even better all tube high end phono preamp. The circuits consist of a combination ultra low...
  6. Erhard-Audio

where is my banner ad????????

so I've been a $ supporter here for some years, and ever since the updated forum, I have not seen my banner ad!! I have contacted AK a number of times, no replies.....so I am hoping this thread will kick someones ass on AK's admin and get my banner ad back up. BTW, I am not paying anymore of the...
  7. Erhard-Audio

revised model Saturn EL84 PP stereo amp

And another revised piece of gear, our model Saturn, EL84 PP 20W/CH stereo amp. The circuit has not changed much, we have opted for a slightly deeper 3U high chassis, just gives that extra room to 'breathe'. Shown below is the prototype, which now lives in our set up. This is a really sweet...
  8. Erhard-Audio

revised model Titan MKII tape head preamp close to release

We are excited to announce that our revised Titan MKII tape head preamp is close to release. It is a hybrid circuit, using JFET input stage with 6922 output stage. It is currently in field testing and evaluation and as soon as these are completed, will update this post. The photo's are of the...
  9. Erhard-Audio

Updated model Europa 6922 tone control preamp

We have updated our model Europa tone control preamp, which uses the 6922 tube. The chassis is now 3U high unit. The regulated DC power supplies have also been upgraded. B+ as well as filament supplies are all regulated solid state DC, for the main preamp each channel has its own B+ and filament...
  10. Erhard-Audio

new premium phono preamp

we have just released our completely revised 6922 based premium phono preamp, model Janis MKII. This preamp has been completely re worked with an updated power supply, B+ & DC filament are both regulated, new pcb layouts and now housed in an all metal chassis. Two versions are offered. MM, or MM...
  11. Erhard-Audio

MC cartridge SUT (Stepup Up Transformer) kits

We are now offering MC cartridge SUT kits using the superb Lundahl SUT transformer models LL1931, LL1933 and LL1941, which are also available with silver wire. The premium SUT kits also offer switchable gain and various grounding options to suit your particular setup. Two versions of the kits...
  12. Erhard-Audio

Lundahl Transformers USA

Hi all. There have been some important changes. Kevin at K&K Audio, who has been the Lundahl Transformers importer and distributor for over 20 years, is retiring, This means, effective immediately, Erhard Audio LLC will be the sole importer, distributor and reseller of all Lundahl Transformers...
  13. Erhard-Audio

new USA Lundahl Transformers reseller and distributor

I am VERY pleased to announce that Erhard Audio has been appointed a reseller and distributor for all Lundahl transformers, from Sweden. Due to the rapid growth and increased market share of Lundahl here in the USA, Erhard Audio will be working in conjunction with K&K Audio to look after...
  14. Erhard-Audio

a VERY rare find, PAS3X in PRISTINE condition

I had to share this here, today, I got hold of this rare PRISTINE PAS3X. It is in absolute immaculate condition, complete with all Dynaco branded 12AX7 tubes! This is indeed a museum quality piece, so it will remain in its current condition and be preserved and added to my collection.
  15. Erhard-Audio

SOLD!! KT120 PPP 120W Mono blocks, auto bias, for sale

SOLD! we have our own model Buddy, KT120 PPP 120W mono blocks, auto bias, for sale. These were the prototype builds after we made some upgrades, these were built 2 years ago and have very low hours on them. Built in beautiful African Padauk chassis' with black top and front plates. OPT's are...
  16. Erhard-Audio

the ultimate ST70 upgrade kit, the Dyna-70

a while back we released our own Dynaco ST70 upgrade kit based on the 6SN7 triode. This kit comes complete with the new driver pcb, all parts, wires and mounting hardware. There is one important caveat though with this kit. Since it uses the octal 6SN7 which has a higher filament current, the...
  17. Erhard-Audio

all tube graphic EQ

we recently released an all tube Graphic EQ, model Natalie, 9 octaves per channel, ranging from 40Hz to 10KHz, with an attenuator and EQ bypass switch. This EQ is housed in a Hammond 3U full depth chassis, so it is not a tiny unit. It works extremely well and we have already sold a number of...
  18. Erhard-Audio

new PAS kit with blend control and center channel preamp

we have released a new PAS kit, which has a stereo, blend and mono selector switch very similar to the original Dynaco PAS circuit, but with some enhancements, such as a variable blend control, as well as a center channel mono preamp with its own volume control and RCA output. For all the...
  19. Erhard-Audio

Auto Bias for an original Dynaco ST-70

say what?.....:) We just released, as part of our range of ST-70 upgrade kits, with or without auto biased, another kit designed to install an auto bias into an original untouched Dynaco ST-70, details here, http://www.erhard-audio.com/ST-70_Install.html Biasing can be a challenge for some in...
  20. Erhard-Audio

Ultimate Dynaco ST-70 upgrade kit, Dyna-70

We are pleased to announce that we have released our ultimate ST-70 upgrade kit, our Dyna-70. This is 'hardcore' upgrade, eliminating the old driver circuit as well as the old power supply, replacing it with a modern 6SN7 based driver circuit and an all solid-state power supply! For all the...
  21. Erhard-Audio

exclusive reseller of Audioamp auto bias modules for tube amps

we are pleased to announce that we have been appointed the exclusive agent and reseller of Audioamp's, from the Czech Republic, range of auto bias modules for tube amps in the USA and Canada. We are finishing up the new pages which should be up and running in a few days. For now, if you have any...
  22. Erhard-Audio

Exclusive reseller of Audioamp auto bias modules for tube amps

we are pleased to announce that we have been appointed the exclusive agent and reseller of Audioamp's, from the Czech Republic, range of auto bias modules for tube amps in the USA and Canada. We are finishing up the new pages which should be up and running in a few days. For now, if you have any...
  23. Erhard-Audio

updated model Billie tube headphone amp

We have updated our model Billie tube headphone amp with a revised power supply. Now, it is even better! This really is a superb headphone amp, utterly quiet background with truly amazing sound from those Lundahl LL2765 purpose built headphone output transformers! Many options and customizations...
  24. Erhard-Audio

Revox A77 enhancements and more

We are excited to to announce an exclusive partnership with Pievox of Germany, (pronounced peevox :thumbsup:) where we sell some of their excellent Revox tape deck enhancements, patch's and upgrades in North America. To begin with, we now sell their A77_MET patch kit, which stops those wild VU...
  25. Erhard-Audio

Revox A50 & A78 upgrade kits now available

We have just released a couple of new upgrade kits for the Revox A50 & A78 power amps. We also designed a unique printed circuit board for those large power supply capacitors. This adds to our range of Revox reel to reel upgrade kits. For details, go here...
Back
Top Bottom