Search results

1. G

RARE!!! 1948 Maganvox Windsor Imperial with Stephens horn

As was suggested, the Drexel Heritage cabinet stripped of components is worth quite a bit. Here’s an example that sold for $1,800 https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/bookcases/mid-century-drexel-windsor-mahogany-federal-china-hutch-bookcase-record-cabinet/id-f_27963722/
  2. G

Fortunately the top piece is removable. I have felt pads on the bottom, and it sits on a hardwood floor. Not too hard to scoot. Though, when I moved it from Portland…yeah, kinda like a piano. I have submitted a request to Sotheby’s… I’ll let you know what I learn. I’ve chased down most of...
  3. G

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking that a this unit is very special. Will need the right buyer.
  4. G

Thanks for the feedback. The crazy thing, I believe I can part out the horn for like $1500. I'd just hate to take the thing apart.
  5. G

It sure is a beautiful cabinet. I am blown away by the audio quality of the tube amp and speaker array. I've been able to hook up a music streaming device through the aux input. Throw on some Ella Fitzgerald and the thing sings ;-) Getting video into the TV proved much more challenging...
  6. G

Over the past several years, I have recapped the Tuner, Amp and TV. They are all working now. :) Unfortunately, I havent gotten to the phonograph, needs a rubber drive wheel and some tone arm work. As you know this is a rare piece of radio history. Any thougts on how much the its worth? I...
  7. 1948 Windsor Imperial Model 35-A

1948 Windsor Imperial Model 35-A

8. 1948 Windsor Imperial Purchase Receipt

1948 Windsor Imperial Purchase Receipt

9. 1948 Windsor Imperial Tru-Sonic Horn

1948 Windsor Imperial Tru-Sonic Horn

10. 1948 Windsor Imperial Radio

1948 Windsor Imperial Radio

11. 1948 Windsor Imperial Cabinet

1948 Windsor Imperial Cabinet

12. 1948 Windsor Imperial TV

1948 Windsor Imperial TV

13. 1948 Widsor Imperial

1948 Widsor Imperial

14. G

300 H. Not working

Looks like it has the Stephen’s tweeter
  15. G

300 H. Not working

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Thanks for fixing it. Windsor Imperial. How difficult to repair? Any thoughts on what it’s worth? I’m
  16. G

300 H. Not working

Any idea what this is and what it’s worth? Non working! Hasn’t been plugged in years. Says it’s a concert grand 300h, but I can’t find any info on it. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom