Search results

1. marcmorin

Marc Morin - Rest In Peace Our Friend

beehind that gooffy as,,,,ole in the middle of the table
  2. marcmorin

who is that clown in the middle?
  3. marcmorin

The Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2019 is...

would like to reply, but i cant the machine says it doesn't recognize me
  4. marcmorin

The Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2019 is...

just getting to the computer again. meaning Stuart and Jose' has made it over. thanks every one for this. I still have my passions Marc
  5. marcmorin

i haven't for gotten you...........brain radiation robs some short term stuff..............but the main issue here is my spine
  6. marcmorin

Hi, thanks. it isn't. part of the progression but i do appreciate you thoughts
  7. marcmorin

that is correct I am now paralyzed from the waist down and have to be carried to get anywhere, including this computer. i'll be assisting Stuart and Hose' best i can, but anymore work than already here. i can't help with other work, just advice
  8. marcmorin

Grado

DB systems DB-8HG theres no fancy loading you have to do with that cart. but you might run an ohm meter across the pins and see if it says 70 ohms or the abouts
  9. marcmorin

"New" Grado 8MZ

call them, explain you want the latest version of the 8MZ, and you'd like to order directly from grado labs or for a vendor that will guarantee it to be the latest. I have bought directly from John at grado
  10. marcmorin

Grado Gold Upgrade Path

the 8MZ should feel right at home. I understand the detractors.........................they've never heard a grado on my TT hooked to my system.
  11. marcmorin

AR-branded Jelco SA-250ST vs. new TK-850S?

might require an amboard as well. the 250ST mounts at 210mm. never heard the later arm on my TheTurntable. Heard the 250ST on it, for about 5 albums then re-installed the Linn Bask Plus
  12. marcmorin

Grado Gold Upgrade Path

always was...........not sure why they would change up now
  13. marcmorin

Grado ZT+ Stylus Replacement Question

buying a Black 3 stylus would be an upgrade. Buying a new Black3 cartridge would be an upgrade also. buying further up line would be a further upgrade
  14. marcmorin

Grado ZT+ Stylus Replacement Question

The ZTE+1 was a bit better than the original prestige black that replaced it.. I have not heard a new black 3 I have heard the Black 2, and it was superior to the ZTE+1 HTH marc
  15. marcmorin

AR XA MOTOR RUBBER GASKET

I believe that to be an odd, and rare version of the haydon motor. that was a snap ring that was in there...........have no idea where one can be found
  16. marcmorin

The Sound of the Wood Turntables out of business.

in the meantime, if you need some work done on your exiting AR contact fellow AK'rs StuartB Hose53 and SFrost
  17. marcmorin

Official AR Turntable Owners Thread

check both RCAs to ground and to top plate ground and arm ground
  18. marcmorin

I appreciate that Jim
  19. marcmorin

yes, and it required quite a bit to get it to work.........the orignal arm (pivot block and tube were worthless) the original AR headshell had the screws glued in. the aftermarket replacement has a bit more resistance in the left/hot channel. Don't forget to shove the headshell completely...
  20. marcmorin

Source for 10mm thrust bearing - TD160

diameter? how thick does the delrin need to be?
  21. marcmorin

good, glad it worked for you
  22. marcmorin

thin open cell foam
  23. marcmorin

Choosing between 2 AR XA

yes it's been cut..............have you noticed that your headshell isn't up snug to the arm? You may have the original AR headshell that doesn't have spring pins and the headshell pins are solid keeping the headshell from fully seating in the socket
  24. marcmorin

Choosing between 2 AR XA

the two motor table has been upgraded with the cast subchassis and tonearm. other than two vs 1 motor the tables are pretty much even.
  25. marcmorin

you have a slotted headshell..........get off your cheap butt and buy a DB Systems protractor.
Back
Top Bottom