Search results

1. vega ls-12

it's been a while

thank you gentleman. does thor still kick around here?
  2. vega ls-12

Cerwin vega question

how big is the room? i agree vb one of the more tame series,i am a little biased of course :thmbsp:
  3. vega ls-12

Anyone familiar with Cerwin Vega LS-15s?

yes, jump on them. definitely worth the money. p.s good to see my cv fans friends here..
  4. vega ls-12

it's been a while

hello guys, it has been a few years since i have posted. just wanted to say glad to be back. got out of the hobbie for a while during a breakup, but here and glad to be back. hope to speak to you all soon.
  5. vega ls-12

Cerwin Vega CLSC-15

good luck with your new buy,you wont be dissapointed!! trust me
  6. vega ls-12

Looking for a widescreen analog TV. Yes analog...

my advice, go back and get the jvc.had mine for close to a year and i love it to death.extremely good picture. like you i didnt care about hd,wanted a good set to watch movies on, it fit the bill 100%..as for the styling, you get used to it. personally i hate silver tvs, but you notice it...
  7. vega ls-12

O'Reilly Auto Parts should just die. (job rant)

i feel for you bro..i worked retail since i was 15 ,im 28 now..and finally out,,its the most thankless job you will ever have.as some of the other guys have said,,get an education,so u can order people around(lol)..all i can say is good luck..if all else fails take up drinkin!!
  8. vega ls-12

A clock-radio that improves sound?

A clock-radio that improves sound? "" its called a bose wave radio "" :music:
  9. vega ls-12

T.o.

bite your tounge, dont ever want to see this jackass on my team. bad enough we got warren sapp,doesnt talk much anymore(thank god),now that he is older and slower. just like oakland though,to pick up a so called a+ list player(troublemaker). usually past their prime,rate hes going,he will...
  10. vega ls-12

T.o.

sad part is teams will be fighting over this ahole.. he gets it done on the field for the most part,if i was nfl commishiner i would suspend him indefinitly. this guy is a total jackass, and should never be alowed to play again. guess im ol school,let your play do the talking,and keep your...
  11. vega ls-12

Choosing a new Home Theater System. (Help Please)

do your self a favor, an pick up the onkyo 780 system . a friend of mine just got it and it sounds better than most, twice its price. i swear by onkyo,i have two receivers,cd,eq,and tape deck from them,,swear to god its the best stuff ive ever owned,,cant go wrong with them.
  12. vega ls-12

Dream Theater does DSOTM???

the have done quite a few covers,very good ones ath that..i have a few laying around. was never a big fan until i saw them live on gigantour , they were amazing ,and i was converted to dt fan. what mp does on drums is amazing,check them out live,well worth it.
  13. vega ls-12

Quick question for toy receiver

also check the soldering,jvc is know for having weak joints,on their boards especially around the rear of the unit. had numerous problems with jvc car decks and it was always this.
  14. vega ls-12

Attn: All fantasy football participants

hate to say it,but byes and injuries seem to be a good thing.imo its gives me a chance to shuffle a little,and hopefully pick a fa,that will surprise that week
  15. vega ls-12

C'mon Ladies!!!!!!!

my first season,so im guessing just under 500 aint so bad.. wish some of these guys would produce, dammit!!!
  16. vega ls-12

Cerwin Vega 312 snagged at Savers Thrift

very cool. cant wait to see more.
  17. vega ls-12

advice for a beginner - electric guitar

thanks again guys!! havent really thought about price. trying to see my options and go from there,,as i didnt know where to start.
  18. vega ls-12

new ipod video cases

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that's priceless!!!!!!!
  19. vega ls-12

:worthless just kidding. really hope you enjoy them,like to see um some time :)
  20. vega ls-12

cerwin subs

still have the drivers?? cv will rebuild for $65 a piece. better than anything your gonna find,anywhere,matches that box perfectly
  21. vega ls-12

IQ Test

i think i just sh*t myself :yikes: :)
  22. vega ls-12

Interested in starting an AK cookbook?

seems like a great idea!!! i dont have anything to add,but i would love to see some here. it would be neat to see recipes from all over the country,and the world. always looking for something new..to try
  23. vega ls-12

Cerwin Vega CD-90

they are usually very good,i usually deal with tj who is very good.. i agree with gordon if memory serves, they were a limited,club line in the late 80s. good luck with them,im always amazed the things that show up here.
  24. vega ls-12

have to agree,he has attitude...i like that :D
  25. vega ls-12

glad to hear about your find :thmbsp: cv has always been a favorite of mine,and i hope you enjoy yours. it has always been a misconception that cv is a quote "party speaker". :withstpd: but with the right equipment they can be downright great,smooth, and fun. they are not for everyone,as...
Back
Top Bottom