Search results

1. A

Mono cartridge

Looking for recommendations, At the moment i have two tonearms in my recordplayer, one is a origin live silver mk3 with a glider from benz micro and the other a rega rb300 woth a denon 303 am thinking of replacing the denon with a Mono cart. So let me know what are u using as mono cartridge...
  2. A

Gold Note PH-10

Hi Jeff What was your experience with the ph10 am thinking about pulling the trigger. At the moment i use the phono from my accuphase e205(mc and mm) and my tt has a benz micro glider sl and a denon dl303. Let me know Thanks
  3. A

Sonus Faber signum

4. A

Sonus Faber signum

Hi, does anyone have some info about the Sonus Faber Signum? I cant find a lot of info .. also not a lot of reviews, not even in the sf site. How does compare this model vs concerto, or vs concertinos. What was the years of production and price at the time...? Any info is welcome!!! Thanks
  5. A

Clearaudio the Solution

Well, i got an answer from Mike ..”Looks like a custom job. That drill pattern doesn't match any of the tonearms Clearaudio or we sell” Disapointing .. i will go for an adaptor option i think.. any suggestions? Am thinking to get an acrilic piece screwed to the 6 holes .. Any info is more...
  6. A

Clearaudio the Solution

Thanks Jim. I will contact Mike.
  7. A

Clearaudio the Solution

I live in Netherlands so i dont know if he can help me. I keep searching but i can't find it.. is it an idea to make an adaptor ?
  8. A

Clearaudio the Solution

Is also not the one for vta. In mine one the hole is right in the middle ..
  9. A

Clearaudio the Solution

Well, i got the armboard today .. but am a bit lost.. i thought it was for regas arm but not.. am trying to check the catalogue of clearaudio but it doesnt show anything.. so here it goes aks!! anyone knows? Ariel
  10. A

Clearaudio the Solution

Well operational for sure, also the clearaudio is a beauty so i would like to keep it that way. Bus yes second hand is the idea. But i dunno what should i look for. There a few regas in the local sort of ebay here . Some vintages sme but they go for way more than my budget.
  11. A

Clearaudio the Solution

200-300€
  12. A

Clearaudio the Solution

My micro has the MA 707 with adjustable mass, so i didnt have any problems with the shure neither de dl 303. But this clearaudio is better.. it just sound better.. more dinamic and with less noise.
  13. A

Clearaudio the Solution

In a few days am going to pick up an extra armboard for 1/3 of the original price.. it is made of aluminium .. and should fit perfect the clearaudio. So am very happy. Now i have to hunt for a new tonearm. @bimasta what is your suggestion? Ariel
  14. A

Clearaudio the Solution

I was checking the clearaudio site but there is no info/price for the arm board. Where did you get yours and do you rememer hiw much was it? My one has the rega rb300 arm .. which one of your arms performs better? Ariel.
  15. A

The evolution of a Champion (turntable, that is).

Which element/amp/speakers are you using @the_nines ? Ariel.
  16. A

Clearaudio the Solution

With all those upgrades, how much did the sound improved???
  17. A

Clearaudio the Solution

Wow that platter looks massive!! The feet from my Solution are made of bronce.. and it looks amazing so am not planning to change it. The platter wow looks nice and i guess it brings improvements. My solution can fit up to three tonearms .. so i guess thats the first upgrade for me . I will...
  18. A

Clearaudio the Solution

19. A

Clearaudio the Solution

Hi Ak's Is there any owner f the Clearaudio Solution ? I got one yesterday, is very good shape with the Rega Rb300 and Denon dl304. Is running through my Accuphase E-205 and so far am very happy, it is for me a big step up from my last 2 turntables (thorens td166mkII and Micro seiki dd33)...
  20. A

Denon DL-304: a short review

wow thanks ETI_5000 !!! Very clear answer.
  21. A

Denon DL-304: a short review

I currently own a dl 303 .. terrific sound in all areas. Anyway i just got a new turntable (second hand) and it comes with a dl 304.. which are the biggest diferences between this 2 denon cartridges? Ariel.
  22. A

Spent An Evening Listening to a Denon DL 303

Thanks. I installed it in my micro seiki (707 tone arm) with adjusting mass and it seems to work better without re extra weights. The cartridge sounds really really good.. miles away of my shure v15 type3
  23. A

Lets talk ClearAudio Tables

Any experience with the Clearaudio Solution? Am gonna check one tomorrow with a rega rb 300 tonearm and a denon 304 cartridge. Thanks
  24. A

Spent An Evening Listening to a Denon DL 303

Which tonearm do you have and what is his effective mass?
  25. A

Ortofon quintet red vs Shure v15 type 3

Thanks a lot... clear answer. Now just to add some more ???? What do you think about a denon sl 303? That should be a big upgrade not? Thanks a lot again
Back
Top Bottom