Search results

1. A

Mono cartridge

Looking for recommendations, At the moment i have two tonearms in my recordplayer, one is a origin live silver mk3 with a glider from benz micro and the other a rega rb300 woth a denon 303 am thinking of replacing the denon with a Mono cart. So let me know what are u using as mono cartridge...
  2. A

Sonus Faber signum

Hi, does anyone have some info about the Sonus Faber Signum? I cant find a lot of info .. also not a lot of reviews, not even in the sf site. How does compare this model vs concerto, or vs concertinos. What was the years of production and price at the time...? Any info is welcome!!! Thanks
  3. A

Clearaudio the Solution

Hi Ak's Is there any owner f the Clearaudio Solution ? I got one yesterday, is very good shape with the Rega Rb300 and Denon dl304. Is running through my Accuphase E-205 and so far am very happy, it is for me a big step up from my last 2 turntables (thorens td166mkII and Micro seiki dd33)...
  4. A

Help Micro Seiki MA 707

Hi everyone, i need to adjust the tone arm hight in my micro seiki dd33 with a ma 707 tonearm. I checked the user manual from vinyl engine.. here comes the problem.. the manual shows a picture with a screw to adjust it.. mine one doesnt have any at all .. Help please.. i cant get de arm...
  5. A

Ortofon quintet red vs Shure v15 type 3

Hi everyone, Quick question . Currently i have an shurev15 type 3 in my setup (micro seiki dd33 + accuphase E 205 + b&w speakers) So here goes the question : Is it the quintet red a upgrade ? I would like to know beacuse i can get an ortofon almost new for half price. Am happy with my shure...
  6. A

B&W 686 s2 vs Sonus Faber Toy

Hi comunity, I listen only vinyl and my current set up is a mucro seiki dd33- vintage accuphase integrated amp E-205 and b&w 686 s2. Would it be a good speaker upgrade the Sonus Faber Toy? Has anyone experience with the SF toy? Thanks a lot
  7. A

Accuphase E 205 vs Accuphase E 206

Hi Guys, Is there any experiences with this 2 preamps? Sound? difference? There is not a lot info around. Thanks
  8. A

Grado fortissimo

Hey yuys .. does anyone have some info over the cartridge Grado Fortissimo?.. there is one cheap but i cant find any info.. it has a golden body. Thanks a lot
  9. A

Marantz 2230 hum sound

Hi everyone, Recently i got a nm marantz 2230. It sound really good. The only problem is that when i turn it on there is hum sound, it doesnt come from the speakers or headset but from the transformator i believe. An AK member told me to remove the cover and check the screws around the...
  10. A

Best phono stage on vintage amplifiers

Hi ak's am a new user and i have one big question: I want to buy a vintage amplifier or a reciever for my thorens 166 mk2, currently with a shure 91 cartridge soon to be change for a Nagaoka m110 The record player is nowdays running through an Akai am 2200, the sound is ok, but i will like...
Back
Top Bottom