1. R

Airedales

Now a set in Houston Craig’s
  2. R

What is your occupation?

Land a Developer/Project management Consultant
  3. R

Airedales

If I were near; anywhere near, I’d have them. How often do you find in that condition?
  4. R

Hello from NV

Wow, a 290, what a piece that must be. I use the Lk 150 with an Lc21, and alternate that system with a 399/335. The 150 is beefier, but the 399 is very sweet sounding. I also have a 222c which is a stand in for the 399, has Stereo on its own, but falls behind the 399 in looks.
  5. R

Hello from NV

Thanks, today from FL, but usually Reno.
  6. R

Hello from NV

Thanks, to the frozen north.
  7. R

Hello from NV

Hi Barney, what preamp and speakers are you using? Any other tube gear?
  8. R

Hello from NV

Reno here also.
  9. R

Airedales

$ asking. Owner knows value way less.
  10. R

Airedales

Hello all, While looking for W90’s, ran across this in upstate NH https://nh.craigslist.org/ele/d/vintage-wharfedale-airdale/6554370754.html I’m not trying to sell these for anyone, I spoke with the owner and passed because I’m too far away. Speakers have been in family since new, appear to be...
  11. R

Hello from NV

I confess to skulking around for a while, first... Thanks, though!
  12. R

Hello from NV

Thank you.
  13. R

Hello from NV

Wow, we both survived, sometimes barely, to the same age. Thanks for the welcome.
  14. R

Hello from NV

Thanks. Appreciate it.
  15. R

Hello from NV

Hello all, New here, have been lurking for a while, greatly enjoy searchable threads on equipment. I have a number of HH Scott tube pieces, including LK150 system and 399 as well. Many years ago, had Wharfedales, now searching for a pair, or two, of alnico W90’s. Thanks, Roger
Back
Top Bottom