Search results

1. SingleAction

Power conditioners Snake oil?

In my opinion, it's Snake oil! What I use on all my audio, video and PCs are APC back-ups. It's more important to maintain voltage and protect against sudden power surges which can fry your audio gear that the back-ups do, especially if you get dirty electricity from your local utility company!
  2. SingleAction

How much to spend on cables?

I buy all my standard connector cables at thrift stores. Specialty connector cables on Amazon, the cheaper the better! They all sound good to me as long as they work.
  3. SingleAction

Pioneer PD-M455 clicking at the start of disc

Unless I misunderstood you, I thought the player was working fine with the magazine from the second player you just bought? I knew if you did get a reply from Pioneer, it would be amusing. It's like asking them how to fix a 1930s Rolls Royce. Anyway, this is what I went through with a couple...
  4. SingleAction

My Nakamichi CDC-3A 6-disc changer with the PWY 1009/1010 transport manual also says, "The magazine can be inserted smoothly by pushing the center left section of its front panel." I think you'd be wasting your time getting in touch with the current Pioneer. The people that would have known...
  5. SingleAction

WOW! Thats great to hear! I had a feeling it might be magazine related. Just so you don't think I'm nuts about how to load the magazine into the player. Here's a page from a Denon player manual that has the PWY 1009/1010 transport.
  6. SingleAction

Any with the PEA transport, like the PEA 1179. I have two players with that transport. Very reliable, they play everything! Something else that's interesting. If you look at the various user manuals for the different transport players under how to play a disc. The players with the PEA transport...
  7. SingleAction

Mike, this reply has turned into a nightmare! I tried putting the link into my reply, and it was accidentally put into your reply to me! I couldn't correct or clear the reply box! Plus, I lost my whole reply to you. Very frustrating. I'll make this short. From my experience with the PWY 1009 or...
  8. SingleAction

https://vasiltech.narod.ru/CD-Player-DAC-Transport.htm#P
  9. SingleAction

Is the second player model you bought also a Pioneer PD-Z82M? If so, the magazines should be interchangeable. I ran into this compatibility problem when I bought a single disc magazine for one of my players. The part# was correct but wouldn't go into any of my players. It turns out that the very...
  10. SingleAction

I never heard of this problem before but considering that 2 different same model players are doing the same thing, leads me to believe that it might have something to do with the disc transport. Are you using just the one 6-disc magazine? Do you have more than one? Do you have a single disc...
  11. SingleAction

Nakamichi BX-300, the greatest ‘entry’ level three head cassette deck ever?

I agree! I have 2 of them, and they're no slouch when it comes to recording either.
  12. SingleAction

Music hell

That made all the difference! Not such a bad song afterall! LOL
  13. SingleAction

Music hell

Come on Eileen
  14. SingleAction

My Otari MX5050BII-2 Project

15. SingleAction

I noticed that you're from Valley Stream! I was originally from Lynbrook!
  16. SingleAction

Side panels look good. About 4 years ago I decided to get a 10.5"reel half track deck so I could play my small collection of pre-recorded late 50s 2-track inline head albums. I found my BII-2 that was originally used in a radio station, but still in excellent working condition. I can't believe...
  17. SingleAction

What will you B listening to in 10-20 years?

I'll be hanging out with Jerry Garcia listening to the Grateful Dead!
  18. SingleAction

Saw The Best Idea For Shipping Heavy Boxes In Quite Awhile

Why didn't I think of that? Thank you for sharing.
  19. SingleAction

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Diana Krall "Only trust your heart" CD with ESS AMT-3 Rock Monitor tower speakers.
  20. SingleAction

The Age Old Debate On AK. Spend Money On Speakers Or Spend Money On Upstream Electronics.

Spend money on both! You won't be happy until you do! See how easy that was without creating long elaborate paragraphs!
  21. SingleAction

Login problem fixed!

I deleted the old icon on the desktop and went into Google getting the URL from there and logged in. Now when I close out and go back, it recognizes me.
  22. SingleAction

Your Main Electrical Service

But what about where the power has been before it even reaches your house?
Back
Top Bottom