Search results

1. Stephen77

ADS Speakers

Nice! I got Hendrix on the L700's now. Heavenly sounding.
  2. Stephen77

ADS Speakers

I bought a pair of L10's a month ago because the seem so rare, nice little speaker, and I just received a stunning pair of L700's today. I cannot believe the clear, crispness of the mid's and highs. I LOVE ADS!
  3. Stephen77

ads l-700

Are you kidding? GO PATS!!!!!!!!
  4. Stephen77

Newest member of the ADS speaker club

I couldn't agree more. I just received a pair of L10's in excellent condition. Wow. I'm very, very impressed. I just bought a pair of L700's today. The vintage speaker collection just grows.... :)
  5. Stephen77

I just received a pair of excellent condition L10's. I'm, very impressed with these little beauties. The bass is anemic but the mids and high are SUPERIOR. Wow! The sound stage from such a small pair of speakers is amazing. I LOVE these speakers. I just bought a pair of L700's, very excited.
  6. Stephen77

I LOVE A//D/S SPEAKERS! Wow! I just received a very rare pair of L10's mini-bookshelf speakers. The are astounding in terms of mids and especially highs. The bass is mediocre at best, but for a speaker so damn small, what can you expect. I'm blown away by the sound stage. These little stunners...
  7. Stephen77

ads l-700

I just bought a pair of L 700's, can't wait to get them. I received a pair of L 10's this week. From what I've read and "not" seen, they are quite rare. I'm listening to them now. The bass is anemic, but the mid's and highs is truly amazing for a speaker so damn small. The sound stage is beyond...
  8. Stephen77

I just bought pair. I cannot wait to listen to these babies!
  9. Stephen77

I just bought a pair of L10's. I super excited to get and hear these little beauties. I believe these are a pretty rare speaker, this is the 1st time in a year that I've seen a pair of these A/D/S Speakers for sale on eBay.
  10. Stephen77

ADS L10 Tweeter Flat

I just bought a pair of L10's to add to my collection. Cannot wait to hear this little beauties.
  11. Stephen77

Your pick for New $300 a pair bookshelf speakers

I bought a pair of Focal 726 Towers in July. They are absolutely stunning. I'll never sell them.
  12. Stephen77

Your pick for New $300 a pair bookshelf speakers

Elac Uni-Fi UB5 or Wharfedale Diamond 220's.
  13. Stephen77

Focal Clear Headphones - wow! Thoughts ?

They are coming down in price. You got some amazing cans in those Mr Speaker Aeon Open backs. They are on my list too. Nice!!
  14. Stephen77

Radio Shack Realistic pro 60 headphones wanted preferably non working or broken

The Realistic PRO 60's were my 1st set of cans. I bought them in 1980-1, back in my early high school days. They were great!
  15. Stephen77

Let's see your cans!

My Focal Clear's are my pride & joy. I've never heard better sound ever. Words do no justice. Well worth $1,500. My Sennheiser 650 HD's are truly magnificent legends too.
  16. Stephen77

KLH 17 Speakers Compared to Dynaco A25?

Just got my A-35's. They look so good it's hard to believe they are 45+ years old. It's truly hard to believe. The gentleman I just bought them from said he bought them from the original owner a few years ago. I believe it. As soon as I wired them up and the music began to play ( John Coltrane...
  17. Stephen77

KLH 17 Speakers Compared to Dynaco A25?

I'm having a near mint pair of Dynaco A-35's delivered to me tomorrow. I never heard any Dynaco's before. I am very excited!
  18. Stephen77

listening to Jazz on OLA's, KLH 17's or Dyanco A-35's = perfection. :)

listening to Jazz on OLA's, KLH 17's or Dyanco A-35's = perfection. :)
  19. Stephen77

KLH Model 17. Should I buy? Value?

I own a nice pair of re-capped 17's. Love them! I paid $130 earlier this year - couldn't be happier.
  20. Stephen77

What's your latest audio purchase?

Very nice!
  21. Stephen77

Considering upgrading my headphones, help appreciated!

I used to have pair of the NAD HP50's - a great sounding can !! Great choice!
  22. Stephen77

I had the NAD 50's - great headphone!
  23. Stephen77

I own Sennheiser 650's and Focal Clears. The Senn's at $300 +/- are absolute legends and you cannot go wrong. The Focal's are $1500. Yea, that's a serious investment, but I love them, they are the last high-end can I'll ever buy. Ridiculous clarity.
  24. Stephen77

Focal Clear Headphones - wow! Thoughts ?

I just bought a pair of Focal Clear Headphones. I am amazed as the sound. They are true masterpieces - not only in sound, but in the construction. Who else has these beauties? Thoughts?
Back
Top Bottom