Search results

1. OFrank

Marantz 2325 Transistor Substitutions.

Hello Everyone, I need some help from all the Marantz guru’s. I have read in another post that the possible cause to an intermittent loud popping in the 2325 power amp might be the H706 - 2SA818 and H707 - 2SC1628 transistors. I see that the recommended replacement transistors are KSA1381for...
  2. OFrank

Bought part from wlhd1610 - Excellent

bought a hard to find dial string protector for my Marantz 2325 from wlhd1610. The part was packaged extreamly well. Price was fair. Fast shipping. Wonderful to buy from. You need a hard to find part, check with Bob. Thank you Bob! Happy New Year
  3. OFrank

Marantz 2325 Dial Pointer Protector

I’m looking for a dial pointer protector for my Marantz 2325. I bought this receiver on eBay in 1998 or 99. It did not have it when I got it. If someone has one they would like to sell please let me know. In the service manual it’s Ref# 1431. Thank You O. Frank
  4. OFrank

Marantz 2325 P700 Unknown Diode...

There is a diode from J708 to R749 (positive power supply rail) and another from J702 to R750 (minus power supply rail) on both amps. These are not on the schematic and not in the parts list of the service manual. I do have an earlier model (s/n 2181). Therefore I assume (I know) that this...
  5. OFrank

Can Some one do a Bias Case Study for the Marantz 2325 P700 Amp???

I was wondering if someone (smarter and with more experience than I) do a case study of the 2325 P700 amp bias circuitry like the one that was done for the 2270 amp case study? I do have a problem with being to set the bias on the right channel. I can only get about 10mv with R740 being...
  6. OFrank

Rewiring the Marantz 2325 from Amp (P700) to Output Jacks with Higher Guage wire?

Has anyone, while restoring a Marantz 2325, re-wired (with a larger gauge wire) and routed the wiring for the audio outputs from the power amp output to the relay, speaker selector to the output jacks? I was thinking about 16 AWG oxygen free copper wire. Is it advisable to do so? Any comments...
  7. OFrank

Re-building Marantz 2325 PU01 board

Was wondering what type/brand of capacitors I should use to replace the electrolytics on the PU01 board? I was thinking Nichicon audio grade UFW series. Also, what other components should be replaced? Thank you all in Advance! O. Frank
Back
Top Bottom