1. 3db

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Thats an awesome album.
  2. 3db

Listening to Joni as I have a barqued steak supper
  3. 3db

I lost the C300 ( top deck) so I swapped it out with another KX-1200, both of which were supposedly fixed. The KX-1200 didn’t work at all after the technician said it was fixed. Both decks are going back to him tomorrow!! I put in a spare KX-800 in the top spot which is now recording in...
  4. 3db

I’m using a Maxwell chrome 74 minute and Maxwell normal bias 90 minute cassette to record the next album.
  5. 3db

Now recording this to side B I repeated that group twice on that tape and remembered a Simple Minds EP that I had. Tacked that on to the rest of the tape.
  6. 3db

I got this 60 minute tape figured out as to what albums I can put on it. Recording this to side A
  7. 3db

Well that record session was a bust because the advertised time for record length was shorter than the actual length. F?ck I hate that!!!
  8. 3db

I picked the first two albums to record. Since cassettes are a limited commodity, I have to make sure I record smart by using the shortest tape length possible to fit the albums. That often means mixing genres on the same tape. Side A of the 60 minute cassettes that I’m recording will be the...
  9. 3db

Good Thursday morning/afternoon @nuttyneo, @RICK KING, @jim steil, @lando, @bhunter, @baeron, @needforspeed, @Musicfan#51, @Te-Te, @harman/kardon, @Auto Analog, @heavyrock, @painttoad, @432HzBob, @csericks, @ZIP007, @Bama Brian, @Boozehound, @Glenn Zink, @Tronk, @NattyBDC, @bobsvinyl, @dswann01...
  10. 3db

Looks good brother!!
  11. 3db

I just finished listening to the flip side of the previous tape in auto reverse, Now listening to this tape on well 2 of the Pioneer deck
  12. 3db

Now on to my regularly scheduled program
  13. 3db

I’m watching another episode of Halo before returning to my regularly scheduled program.
  14. 3db

Listening to INXS's "Shoobah Shoobah"
  15. 3db

Listening to
  16. 3db

Have a good day at work Kweks.
  17. 3db

Good "humpday" morning/afternoon @nuttyneo, @RICK KING, @jim steil, @lando, @bhunter, @baeron, @needforspeed, @Musicfan#51, @Te-Te, @harman/kardon, @Auto Analog, @heavyrock, @painttoad, @432HzBob, @csericks, @ZIP007, @Bama Brian, @Boozehound, @Glenn Zink, @Tronk, @NattyBDC, @bobsvinyl...
  18. 3db

Listening to the flip side of that tape
  19. 3db

Another episode of Halo completed. Now listening to
  20. 3db

I' off to watch another episode of Halo on Prime. I did go out today and cleaned the interior of my car.
  21. 3db

Listening to this new used CD which arrived today.
  22. 3db

Listening to
  23. 3db

My CD order came in yesterday I also ordered the New Black Keys album on vinyl, "Ohio Players" It came with a download coupon.
  24. 3db

I was on a tablet when I posted the question... This what I had in mind.
  25. 3db

You as well brother :)
Back
Top Bottom