Search results

1. vha

SP 1200

ok thank you I'll try too
  2. vha

SP 1200

is it going to change the sound quality?
  3. vha

Wiring leds on Rotary selector

Yes Thank you I will probably use these type for next amp
  4. vha

Ah ok ... we need to understand each other I said I know that The diode isn't a resistor,... My question was on the values of the resistors etc... also because I had to calculate also for the second amp which is supplied by 12V and I went to purchase the resistors.. Thank you
  5. vha

SP 1200

I ve been advised to change the capacitors (for new type made of Poly) to get a more clear sound. Does anyone have this experience?
  6. vha

I know this. We said to test several resistors for the brightness of the led I know .. We said above to test several resistors for the brightness of the led therefore as we test higher resistor the brightness is getting less..
  7. vha

So the higher is the resistor the less brightness will get
  8. vha

sorry guys but can you tell me what is ODC...!?
  9. vha

What would be the options for resistors? for green blue and white. What about 4K7 2W for warm white?
  10. vha

Well this clear to me now. In respect of you privet health situation I give you all me wishes for strength and to getting always better. We all have our own personal privet issues. I was confused between the audio signal of the pins and the power common wiring through the resistor. It is very...
  11. vha

First of all I really thank you for your help again. You know If I would be an expert I wouldn't be the one asking the questions..: The switch I got has 10 pins for 5 inputs (left-right channels) and 2 pins in the middle for one stereo output. The ones in the middle are the ones you name as...
  12. vha

If you make switch common the supply, connect the LED anodes to the switch 'inputs'. Connect all LED cathodes together, and then to ground. Connect the switch common to supply via the resistor. OK Thank you for the explanation. It is getting more clear to me new but I got some questions: When...
  13. vha

The problem not the distance from power supply. If I am not mistaken I don't think the ground is needed here..? I've never used a wafer. its a simple diy amp. I need to understand the circuit how to wire to the selector and to the power. The rotary selector has 5 positions for 5 inputs and the...
  14. vha

Need help for circuit explaining how to wire leds indicating which input is playing. The rotary selector has 5 positions for 5 inputs and the power DC is 24V. Need to understand also how ti wire the resistor. Thank you
  15. vha

SP1200, 1700, or 2500 Crossover Diagrams

AU 517 is a very good amp. Maybe one of the best... You might need other speakers for this Amp
  16. vha

On this kind of speakers in-order to ameliorate the sound quality, I would say to keep the vintage woofer and replace the tweeters. Do not make any changes on the crossover except to replace the caps with new plastic ones.The electrolytic capacitors are those worst affected by aging because they...
  17. vha

SP 1200

The crossover has 3 capacitors(2.2 , 3.3, 10 μf) bi-polar. Should I replace them to poly capacitors?
  18. vha

SP 1200

I removed the small tweeter with damaged cone an I noticed that behind the (paper) cone there is another rubber cone. I intent to bring it to some expert for re-cone (I never done such a job). I guess for larger drivers that would be easier but this is a small tweeter and the rubber cone...
  19. vha

Really thank you for the photos. You did a very good job. Do you enjoy good sound quality? Did you have 2pairs of them before or you bought them later ?
  20. vha

Nakamichi 600 taken in mudy flood

Just opened the back chassis corrosion is present on pcb boards what product should I use to clean up the boards?
  21. vha

Nakamichi 600 taken in mudy flood

As you may see the sad picture I will start cleaning and see if and what I could save of it
  22. vha

I am very curious to see the sansui how you changed them Can you send me pictures?
  23. vha

J-11

Yes thank you Are the drivers generally working good after refoam??
  24. vha

J-11

I do have another model smaller speakers bookshelf J-11 but unfortunately the small woofer, model W-189 (4-5Ω 20W) need to be replaced. Specs: Form: 2 ways and 2 speaker passive radiator scheme Bookshelf type Using unit : For low-pass: 10cm cone type, For high regions: 2.54cm dome shape...
  25. vha

Yes this is another speaker with 2 drivers and a port and with about the same size box. Maybe I misunderstood I thought you had SP Sansui speakers that you upgraded??
Back
Top Bottom