Search results

1. vha

About Rotel RB-06

Has anyone used this amp? Is it a good amp? Was is production back in 2008. What was the retail price? Thank you
  2. vha

Wiring leds on Rotary selector

Need help for circuit explaining how to wire leds indicating which input is playing. The rotary selector has 5 positions for 5 inputs and the power DC is 24V. Need to understand also how ti wire the resistor. Thank you
  3. vha

Nakamichi 600 taken in mudy flood

As you may see the sad picture I will start cleaning and see if and what I could save of it
  4. vha

J-11

I do have another model smaller speakers bookshelf J-11 but unfortunately the small woofer, model W-189 (4-5Ω 20W) need to be replaced. Specs: Form: 2 ways and 2 speaker passive radiator scheme Bookshelf type Using unit : For low-pass: 10cm cone type, For high regions: 2.54cm dome shape...
  5. vha

SP 1200

Hi all I brought back and connected my very old speakers SP1200. They seem to work ok. except that one of the 2" 50mm tweeters cone is damaged (not completely) I am thinking also to see if I could make changes in-order to get better sound quality? I guess for this enclosure size I could get a...
Back
Top Bottom