Search results

1. Scout2015

I am just seeing this. Thank you so much for checking in! I am doing well. How about you...

I am just seeing this. Thank you so much for checking in! I am doing well. How about you? Everything good?
  2. Scout2015

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

To new lives...totally agree...very much worth what it took to get here :beerchug:
  3. Scout2015

I will definitely check those out!! Thank you!
  4. Scout2015

Oh yes!! Those are alive and well :banana: I’m fortunate to be living very near the kids so we get a lot of music time in together and for that, I’m so grateful. I hope all is well with you!! I’ve missed everyone so much!
  5. Scout2015

To hell and back quite honestly :rflmao: But here in NY I do have the country and the woods back and MO has an adorable cabin in the woods that is now a rental income for me. I didn’t end up exactly where I had planned to finalize my adventure...but that’s what makes life so much fun :biggrin:
  6. Scout2015

So I went to Cracker Barrel last week and had no idea they sold records. They actually had a really nice selection so I treated myself to a Willie Nelson double album that I’m enjoying very much. :biggrin:
  7. Scout2015

Happy Birthday Scout2015!

Thank you everyone soooo much!!!! :biggrin:
  8. Scout2015

What will you do on New Year's Eve?

You too!!! Enjoy blowing up the skies....definitely play some Zeppelin. Can never lose there.
  9. Scout2015

My New Years Resolution

2020: Small cabin the woods in Missouri. Me and my dog. Simplicity. Already bought the land. Heading out in a week. Not messing around with this one, lol. I've wanted it for way too long. :D
  10. Scout2015

What will you do on New Year's Eve?

Make sure to do it again next year so the new neighbor can hear and see it 300 miles away :beerchug::rflmao::biggrin:
  11. Scout2015

Happy Birthday C2rice!

I'm late but happy, happy birthday to my favorite Buccaneer. :D
  12. Scout2015

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

You are so right about the trust thing. I've noticed people outside of me have to actually earn his trust. I've also seen one person lose his trust and they've never got it back, no matter how hard they tried. I love these dogs. :biggrin:
  13. Scout2015

Hello from Northern NY

Well hello and welcome!!!! I'm 30 minutes south of Watertown. :)
  14. Scout2015

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

He's an Aussie so when we dance he just wiggles his butt....but we've been enjoying the snow in NY while waiting to head back out after the holidays.
  15. Scout2015

The Word Association Game

Sticks
  16. Scout2015

Therapy
  17. Scout2015

Queens
  18. Scout2015

This inspires me. Now I'm excited. Wish they were open 24 hours, lol.
  19. Scout2015

:rockon: Now the dance party officially begins :D
  20. Scout2015

Gosh darn it, I am going to start doing that. I'm going to do something for me for once, lol.
  21. Scout2015

It's kinda like a bad breakup, lol. I'm not sure I'll ever get over it. Pretty sad when a love song makes you think of your speakers :rflmao: Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately I'm in Upstate NY.
  22. Scout2015

Hey Te-Te!!!! So good to see you!!!
  23. Scout2015

Ugh. I had to sell my stereo equipment and it's so depressing having to listen to things online that I should be hearing from the TT. Good news though is I kept all my records for better days. :)
Back
Top Bottom