Search results

1. k**rkleclaire

Selenium rectifier replacement Sherwood S-1000 II

Thanks, I've got an 18R 2 watt on hand, I'm going to give that a try.
  2. k**rkleclaire

Thanks! I appreciate your response! Cheers!
  3. k**rkleclaire

Hi, I've finished replacing my Selenium Rectifier with diodes, my voltage is now -33v could I add a dropping resister after M1 to drop it to -30v. Using a dropping voltage calculator, I got a value of 20R does that seem right?
  4. k**rkleclaire

Thanks, I'll do that, still waiting on some parts for the re-furb
  5. k**rkleclaire

sorry about that blurry schematic , I'll be sure to check the voltages.. Thanks for your help
  6. k**rkleclaire

Thanks, I' ll go with the diodes
  7. k**rkleclaire

sorry, here's a better schematic
  8. k**rkleclaire

here's the schematic
  9. k**rkleclaire

Thank-You I'll do that! Cheers!
  10. k**rkleclaire

Thanks I've got a few of those on hand., that seems straight forward .I've also got one of these left over from another build, thoughts?
  11. k**rkleclaire

Hi, I need help on replacing the Selenium Rectifier in my Sherwood S-1000 II Kinda new to this part of a rebuild, can I do it with a few diodes? or is there a Bridge rectifier from Mousser you'd recommend. Thank-you
  12. k**rkleclaire

Sherwood S-1000 II Service Manual needed

Thank-you FlaCharlie andTom!! Much appreciated
  13. k**rkleclaire

Thanks, That just the schematic but it's a lot clearer than the one of I have, so I call that a win!
  14. k**rkleclaire

I know, still on the hunt!
  15. k**rkleclaire

Thanks! got it!
  16. k**rkleclaire

Hi, I recently acquired a Sherwood S-1000 II, This is the model with 4x 6BQ5's not the earlier version with the 2x 6L6's I'm in need of a service manual, There isn't one in the data base. I do have the schematic so thats a start, any help would be appreciated. Cheers!
  17. k**rkleclaire

Pilot AA-904 KT66 amp power supply transformer rewinding ?

Damn, Tom I jumped the gun, looks like the answer was right below you post, sorry.
  18. k**rkleclaire

Pilot AA-904 KT66 amp power supply transformer rewinding ?

Hi Tom, I have a pilot AA-904 with a blown transformer, I've contacted Heyboer about rebuilding and they asked for the specs. I found this post and I am hoping you could scan the Sam's for me. Cheers,
  19. k**rkleclaire

Eico HF-22 Rebuild

Thanks for your inquiry, yes I still have these amps and yes they sound great. However I've refurbished lots of amps so they are not in rotation at the moment. Per forum member Dave Gillespie these have the best sounding OP transformers, I've rebuilt several Eicos, HF-81, HF-32 but never the...
  20. k**rkleclaire

Kegger/blueglow kt88 project

Thanks!!
  21. k**rkleclaire

Would you recommend grounding the OP Transformers also if those were floated also?
  22. k**rkleclaire

Hi, I used these on my build ( as well as several others), I don't know what they are called but I get them at my local hardware store. The are rubber on one side and steel on the other, you can use one on each side of the chassis and run the bolt through both. This may help your problem, and...
  23. k**rkleclaire

Blueglow 2020 Amp Build Ideas

Mark, Built the Kegger KT-88..Wow! it's great, I'd like to see you do a 300B single ended but I'd really like the to see the conclusion of the KB-85....I've restored mine but want to see how the master does it. Side bar to anyone who has worked on a Knight...those PCB's are super...
  24. k**rkleclaire

AD797 Phono Stage Build and Help Desk Thread

Just a suggestion, I have built 5 of these with three different power supplies. I "thought" had a distortion problem with one of them, after about 10 minutes the distortion would start first in one channel then the other. I was convinced it was just a single unit and tried all combinations of...
  25. k**rkleclaire

HF 85 Questions

The HF-32 is an integrated amplifier so you wouldn't need a pre-amp (your hf-85 in the thread title)...
Back
Top Bottom