Search results

1. Goober2

Pinnacle speakers- still in business??

I've noticed a few odd things with Pinnacle lately. I absolutely could not pass up the price on Amazon for the K6 ceiling speakers. At $79 a pair, I grabbed two sets. I was unable to do an online product registration or product feedback for my newest speakers through their website, so I...
  2. Goober2

Advice needed- new power source for KLH Nines

Let me start by saying that I am not necessarily looking for something new. I’m open to suggestions, especially from those with first hand experience with these electrostatics. What I’m looking for is a new amp to go with my Krell preamp OR an integrated amp for my pair of Nines. I plan to...
  3. Goober2

Acurus a250 not working. Ideas/suggestions?

Its been a while since this was used and unfortunately it doesn’t appear to be working. The amp powers up and indicator light glows with a slight flicker but nada comes out. And ideas or suggestions. I’m not sure where to start, but suppose I should open it up at least and see if anything is...
  4. Goober2

Decorative wall treatment ideas

I recently finished my basement home theater and I'm looking for ideas on wall treatments. I've been reading a lot about things like placement, but I guess I'm not seeing a ton about decorative wall treatments. I'm not really a big fan of the foam panels I've seen. Anyone willing to post pics...
Back
Top Bottom