Search results

1. nathan stuch

Would like to get into Mac beginner question

I would like to thank you all for the positive and negative feedback. As for the old car thing....Mopars...I’m thoroughly familiar with that✌️ I have no problem with doing maintenance and fiddling around....that’s the fun of the hobby. As for electronics, I will have to learn much more and will...
  2. nathan stuch

Would like to get into Mac beginner question

I'll try not to bore you with this age old question but here it is...I would like to buy a Mac tube Integrated amp and hear what everyone else is hearing. I've been reading as much as I can on the products but there is always this-and-that and it makes it hard especially when your not as...
  3. nathan stuch

Pioneer SX838 upgrade?

Thanks for the reply. I feel pretty good about doing the work just wondering what others have done and what components/brands they used in there unit. Thanks.
  4. nathan stuch

Pioneer SX838 upgrade?

A few months ago I asked about what I should replace on my 838 to make it sound/last longer. As for now the stereo works fine but needs a cleaning and probably could use a few upgrades. After I posted my "post" I received many suggestions on this and that...all good...but I'm kind of...
  5. nathan stuch

FCA--FIAT/Chrysler--Why Is Anyone Still Buying Their "Junk"?

Dodge people are crazy and Japanese car people are boring!
  6. nathan stuch

If you could invite 4 musicians over for a back porch jam?

Donny Hathaway-Piano Roberta Flack-vocals James Jamerson-Bass "Marvin Gayes bass player" Johnny "Guitar" Watson "Me" on Drums.
  7. nathan stuch

Today's SOUL Playlist

8. nathan stuch

Today's SOUL Playlist

Tyron is getting ready to tip-toe in the bedroom!
  9. nathan stuch

We all love listening to music here, how many play it too?

Drums for many years but 22 years in the Air Force and traveling I gave it up :( Now that I'm retired, I would like to take it up again.
  10. nathan stuch

What Is Your Level Of Education???

AA in Aircraft Maintenance Technology AA in Instructor of Aircraft Maintenance Technology PHD in USAF School of real world experience in international affairs...Retired now. Working on Masters in real world Railroad maintenance at this time. I look at lots of folks education on here and I feel...
  11. nathan stuch

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I'm listening to my "WIFE" today and whats on the SCHITTY radio also.
  12. nathan stuch

I have a bunch of Bread albums...I think their a forgotten band at least in the Midwest. David Gates has a voice "most" would love to have and hear live.
  13. nathan stuch

Toned it back a little.
  14. nathan stuch

Good stuff...I have a few of there albums...nice covers:)
  15. nathan stuch

Like the 'MAIDEN" down there.
  16. nathan stuch

I played that today also.
  17. nathan stuch

I know...I was just saying I found that particular album cheap and sounded good for what I paid.
  18. nathan stuch

I lucked out at my local shop and found an original for $7 and it sounds great.
  19. nathan stuch

Never!:music::music::music:
  20. nathan stuch

Man I need more equipment!
  21. nathan stuch

Good day for Uriah Heap!!!
  22. nathan stuch

I have a 838 that needs a recap and a good cleaning. Friend of mine actually had a Sansui Eight and sold it a few years ago for whatever dumb reason I don't remember!!! Wish I was a living in his area at the time and I would have bought it. The 3900 sounds so clean and crisp and it pounds! Best...
Back
Top Bottom