Search results

1. B

Yet Another Magnovox 80's CD Player convert!!

I cannot believe the quality of gear that can be had for a few bones and a little elbow grease. So glad I got into this hobby/addiction the last couple years. Looking for a turntable next. Although with the quality of streaming services, dacs and a fine CD player. I am not sure of the need for...
  2. B

Yet Another Magnovox 80's CD Player convert!!

So I have a farmhouse in Northern Michigan that my wife and I visit on the weekends all summer (and parts of winter). I've been working on a low cost system for the past several months so we can enjoy music while were up there relaxing. So far I have purchased an NAD C325BEE Inegrated Amp ($150)...
  3. B

Harman Kardon PM665vxi Holy Smokes!

Thanks njcanuck!!
  4. B

Yes. To be honest with you, I was shocked when, after cleaning, I fired it up and it sounded so good. A sticker under the hood showed that is was serviced in 1998. I hope it hangs on!!! I am really enjoying it. I'll have to find a reputable tech in the Detroit area just in case. The boards and...
  5. B

I AIRBNB'd a house in Petaluma, CA in the fall of last year and the owner had a Harman Kardon PM645vxi integrated amp that sounded great with some nondescript speakers. (I seriously looked for a label on the speakers and could not find one) Being a guy in my early 50's with fond memories of my...
Back
Top Bottom