Search results

1. Thefamous

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

as Homer Simpson said The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.
  2. Thefamous

Old motorcycle at the Coker museum in Chattanooga. Made in my mom’s home town. Never even knew this company existed.
  3. Thefamous

This goalie better watch out for submarines :biggrin:
  4. Thefamous

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

That's funny. When my boys were young enough to do that sort of thing I pulled out not just a couple train cars but a section or two of wooden track as well. Along with several balls. No socks though. That port is just too dang inviting to a toddler.
  5. Thefamous

It’s exactly $100. BC that is all he stole. All the other details are there to confuse you, and are completely irrelevant. It doesn’t matter what he spent the money on, or even where he spent it. He stole exactly $100, thus the store is out $100. Edit to add: yes, we could go down the rabbit...
  6. Thefamous

The store is out $100. That’s all he stole. Everything else was just a standard transaction.
  7. Thefamous

Ha! Old friends catching up makes me smile :thumbsup:
  8. Thefamous

I do believe that is Truckla. There’s a whole video up on YouTube on the making of it.
  9. Thefamous

Cellphone photos. Caught anything interesting lately? Post em!

The dog unintentionally became my favorite part of that pic
  10. Thefamous

Passed this car on a walk and couldn’t resist
  11. Thefamous

Don't give away the answer!
  12. Thefamous

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

I remember both those race tracks! Never had them when I was a kid but I sure drooled over the commercials.
  13. Thefamous

Buddy had this poster on the wall in his dorm room. He worked at a high end audio store in Chicago. Bought stuff from work cheap that was returned or scratched/dented. Had a full system from Naim. First time I ever heard what a really good setup sounded like. Had quite an effect on me at 18...
  14. Thefamous

My house is full of these books. Dolly Parton is a national treasure. She puts a smile on my face every day.
  15. Thefamous

I also had a dog named Angus. He is my profile photo. Best dog I ever had. Died the day after my first child was born. Sorry for your loss.
  16. Thefamous

Last night. Phone camera held up to telescope eyepiece. Jupiter and the 4 big moons
  17. Thefamous

In my young days I worked at a factory warehouse thing where we cut down giant long rolls of bubble wrap into smaller rolls, among other things. I freely confess to giving in to temptation and occasionally kicking them just to hear the many pops.
  18. Thefamous

Damn these Magnepan SMGa's !!!!

Only working with a lot of power is almost certainly a bad connection somewhere. If you have a multi meter set it for continuity (the beep setting) and work your way thru the wiring until you find it. In a perfect world that should work. In the real world hopefully too, but you never know. At...
  19. Thefamous

Another what speaker is this thread

The seller has the grills so I don’t think they were sitting uncovered any length of time. In the pic you can see one of them laying on top. It really does look like the old sonics woofer and mid, but I can’t find a match anywhere. I was thinking of grabbing them just for the cabinets or using...
  20. Thefamous

Another what speaker is this thread

I know I’ve seen these before. Probably in one of these what speaker is this threads..:rolleyes:
Back
Top Bottom