Search results

1. T

Sansui 210 Light Recomendations?

So I have a little 210 that I've got in pretty decent condition at this point. Every single light was burnt out. I have thus far replaced the frequency indicator lamp and the two main lamps, with LED. Looks and works great. My main question is, does anybody have a part number/ suggestion for...
  2. T

210 Parts List Out There???

Hey all, pretty new to the game here, but I stumbled across a Sansui 210 that I hope to turn into my little man cave rig. Opened her up and gave it the old 5 minute brush and blew off about 195 years of tobacco and dust and found a nice clean untouched little stereo. It powers on(using a dim...
  3. T

SX-1010 AM I GETTING CLOSE??

Hey all, I started by having a rig that was blowing two fuses on the power supply board when powered on. I changed C8, C9, and D1-D4, R12,R15,R21. That made fuses stop blowing, but now I have panel lights only on the dim setting, and it also made my tuning needle jump to a specific location when...
  4. T

Speaker recommendation

Hey all, I have an old Sansui 210 I'm working on. Came across a set of JBL E-20 Northridge bookshelf speakers. Would that be a good combo for this thing? Thanks in advance.
  5. T

SX 1010 Blowing fuses

Hello all, I recently acquired a Pioneer SX 1010, guy told me he had it stored in a shed for 10 years but it worked when he put it away. He didn't want to plug it in nor did i without cleaning her out first. I bought it, I cleaned the inside with air, and found one blown capacitor right under...
Back
Top Bottom