Search results

1. Bob in STL

Some AK Fest Slideshows

Hi Teron, Here's the build thread on the "Sterling Silver Iris Duet" units: http://www.hawthorneaudio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1815 and here's the "final dress rehearsal" thread so to speak: http://www.hawthorneaudio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2075 {Both versions of the "Duets"...
  2. Bob in STL

Some AK Fest Slideshows

Yes, in the upper left corner you can click "full size". The slide show will open another window and continue the scrolling with larger photos. At that point, you can "mouse over" the image to stop the scroll. If you left click the image it will open yet another window showing an even larger...
  3. Bob in STL

Any V.C.R. "fans"?

Hey David, PM me if you'd like to buy/trade. It's been a long time since I've even looked at my VHS tapes, they've been in cabinets (the one's in my avatar) for a few years. Can't remember what all I've got or how many I have. If you're interested I'll type up a list. Bob p.s. I LOVE the...
  4. Bob in STL

Any V.C.R. "fans"?

David - Sounds like a marriage made in Heaven. :yes: Whatcha think David? Have I peeked your interest? Bob ("in St. Louis" too)
  5. Bob in STL

Any V.C.R. "fans"?

Since before my theater was finished, I told myself I'd never install a VCR in there. I've held true to that promise with the exception of once. I just wanted to see what it would look like on the big screen....:no: 4:3 blown up this big was not flattering to anybody. :sigh: I'd feel guilty...
  6. Bob in STL

Hello from St. Louis

Wow! Lots of welcomes here. You guys are cool. :thmbsp: Dan, it's good to see you here my friend. :smoke: So, Mr. Everything....you're a STL fellow too huh? You wouldn't happen to be a "GAS" guy would you? We have lots of get togethers. Good drink, good food, good audio! And it seems...
  7. Bob in STL

Hello from St. Louis

Thank You meggy! Bob
  8. Bob in STL

Hello from St. Louis

Mulester7, jonman, ozmoid, Thanks to you all for the warm welcome. Evan, It's a shame you missed DecFest. I had no doubt Dennis was going to buy something. The two biggest clues I had were the unusual amount of drool hanging from his chin, and the smoke coming from his wallet. I haven't...
  9. Bob in STL

Hello from St. Louis

Oh, I see....You where doing that "I know what you did last summer" thing! :lmao: You got me! LOL I have seen your screen name floating around various places, but when searching member lists, I can't find you...... YES, I know Dennis. SUPER guy!!! I'm the fellow that he personally flames on...
  10. Bob in STL

Hello from St. Louis

:scratch2: I know the name, but not sure where from??? Bob
  11. Bob in STL

Hello from San Jose

:wave: Hi Dan. Bob
  12. Bob in STL

Hello from St. Louis

Hi folks! I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. My name is Bob, I live in the midwestern U.S. and am HEAVILY into Open Baffle speakers for two channel and Home Theater. Since that's what I live and breathe, that about sums up "me". :yes: Bob
Back
Top Bottom