Search results

1. P

Hey...if you could have played with, or travelled with a band...which one?

A younger me would've loved to play bass for YES (RIP Chris) but the old fart me would love to be in Weather Report. Miroslav Vitous, Alphonso Johnson or Jaco.....it's all good.
  2. P

Upgraded grado gold with 8mz stylus :)

Cheers
  3. P

Thanks Marc for helping the noob out. :tongue: The values sans stylus are (R) 768 Ohms /47.5 mH and (L) 779 Ohms /48.2 mH. How does this compare to the G-1+ ?
  4. P

Thanks beatcomber. I'm curious as to what the letter M stands for.
  5. P

Hey guys, not to hijack but I need help identifying a Signature body. JG on the front and on the brushed underside. The diamond is missing and the cantilever is bent but the stylus has the number 8 etched and the cartridge date code is 484M. Left channel reads 781 Ohms / 80.6 mH and the Right...
  6. P

Byron what up?

Byron what up?
  7. P

Vincent hows things?

Vincent hows things?
  8. P

Rega Rp3 + which cartridge?

Blue Point #2 would work nicely and although the Elys 2 dosen't get much love, when loaded down a bit it sounds very good. To me at least. YMMV
  9. P

Miida 3115 or Denon GT-700 info or thought?

I had one for awhile. A solid turntable. The arm looks like a Jelco so it's no slouch. Good luck!
  10. P

Audio Technica AT-7V

Nice. Are you loading it @ 47k? I found that loading it down a bit really let it shine.
  11. P

Audio Technica AT-7V

What arm are you running it on?
  12. P

Total Denial Game.

I wasn't spying. I was gathering information, besides, the dogs were walking me. I think that all of you are guilty of deception and redirecting. I saw it on TV.
  13. P

My Hearing! (i.e. I think I'll hang myself in the basement.)

I woke up one morning and almost totaly deaf. Went to an Audiologist and was told that I had SSHL (Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss). I've regained 50% hearing in my right ear but things sound distorted and my left ear is toast. I've sold off some pieces of gear and gave the rest to my oldest...
  14. P

See ya...

Arrivederci AudioKarma. :sadwave: E 'stato un piacere .... la maggior parte del tempo.
  15. P

Father who...

Sorry for the content of the thread. Reading about it got me riled up and makes me want to hug my kids a little tighter.
  16. P

Father who...

...beat daughter’s alleged attacker to death won’t be charged. I would have done the same as him and I'm sure that I'm not alone. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/father-daughter-attacker-beat-death-texas-151942957.html
  17. P

Thorens Q-up lifter is back

Sorry about that! :D
  18. P

http://www.davemanuel.com/inflation-calculator.php I would never be able to figure it out on my own...lol
  19. P

Was it called The Lift? I wish I had the skills to reproduce a few.
  20. P

$60 of 1980 dollars would be worth: $167.13 in 2012 $60 of 2012 dollars would be worth $21.54 in 1980 I'd say that the Q Up is worth the investment.
  21. P

Cha Ching! Excellent point. Maybe this will be the tip of the iceberg so to speak.
  22. P

Yes and Yes :thmbsp:
  23. P

Hot damn! Thanks for the heads up AR!!
  24. P

My new (old) SL-D2

How does it sound compared to your D303? Must be pretty close.
  25. P

My new (old) SL-D2

The old gal sure looks good. Is that the original dust cover?
Back
Top Bottom